當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 商務英語 > WTO商務談判常用英語

WTO商務談判常用英語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.09W 次

本站小編爲大家整理了WTO商務談判常用英語,希望對你有幫助哦!

ing-bottom: 133.33%;">WTO商務談判常用英語

一、

1、Thanks. By the way, do you have any plans for tonight?

謝謝。順便問一下,今晚有什麼安排嗎?

2、None whatsoever. Im at your disposal.

一點兒也沒有呢。我得聽你安排。

3、Why dont we have dinner together to celebrate the success of our first deal. There is a very nice restaurant round the corner.

咱們一起吃晚飯,慶祝我們的首次交易成功,好不好?附近有一家飯店非常不錯。

4、Id love to!

太好了!

5、Excuse me, are you Mr. Pierre from Paris?

請問,哪一位是從巴黎來的皮埃爾先生?

6、Please remember to use both English and Chinese versions and both versions should be equally valid.

請記住用中英兩種文字繕制合同,兩種文本同樣有效。

7、Naturally. Each of us keeps one original and two copies.

那是當然。我們每人保留一份正本和兩份副本。

8、Then Ill come along two days later to put my signature on it.

那麼兩天後我再來簽字。

9、Good.

好的。

10、Well , its been very pleasant talking with you.

陳先生,跟您談話真是非常愉快。

11、Your L/C must be opened at least one month before the time of shipment, otherwise we wouldnt be able to catch the ship.

你方信用證必須在裝貨前一個月開出,否則我們將趕不上船。

12、No problem. Ill have the covering L/C opened as soon as I get back.

沒問題。我一回去,就馬上安排開立有關信用證。

13、Fine. Im very glad our negotiations have arrived at a successful conclusion.

好,我很高興我們的談判取得了成功。

14、Me too. I hope this initial deal will result in further transactions between us.

我也是。我希望這首筆生意會帶來更多的交易。

15、Of course. We will have the Sales Contract made out in two days.

當然了。兩天後銷售合同就準備好。

二、

1、Shall we fix a time for a talk?

我們能定個時間談談嗎?

2、All right.

可以。

3、Im a foreign trade worker of the China National Textiles Import and Export Corporation.

我是中國紡織品進出口公司的業務員。

4、I was assigned to negotiate business with you.

公司委託我和你們具體洽談業務。

5、Let me introduce you. This is Mr. White.

我先給您介紹一下,這位是懷特先生。

6、Not too bad. Thank you.

還可以。

7、You must take a rest today and we can talk about our business tomorrow.

今天您先休息休息,業務的事咱們明天再談。

8、Fine.

好的。

9、Arent you Mr. Smith from the U.S.?

您是從美國來的史密斯先生吧?。

10、Yes, I am.

是的。

11、Yes, I am.

我就是。

12、I work in the China National Machinery Import and Export Corporation.

我在中國機械進出口公司工作。

13、Whats your name, please?

您貴姓?

14、My name is Zhang.

我姓張。

15、Did you have a good journey?

您一路上還好吧?

三、

1、Our manager would like to meet you.

我們經理想和你們見見面。

2、Our manager would like to invite you to a dinner party this evening at the Beijing Roast Duck Restaurant.

今晚我們經理想請你們去北京烤鴨店吃飯。

3、We are going to give a dinner party at the Beijing Hotel this evening and would like to invite you all.

今晚我們在北京飯店請客,請各位光臨。

4、If its convenient, would you please tell your manager that he is invited.m very glad to know you.

如果方便的話,請您轉告經理一下,請他光臨。

5、If you are free, please come and join us.

如果您有時間的話,請光臨。

6、Weve heard a lot about you.

我們對您非常熟悉。

7、How shall I get in touch with you?

怎麼和您聯繫?

8、Im in Rm.208 of Baiyun Guest Hotel. If you need anything, just give me a call.

我住白雲賓館二零八(208)房間,有事給我打電話好了。

9、Here is my card.m very glad to know you.

這是我的名片。

10、If there is an opportunity, wed like to see your manager.

如果有機會,我們想見一見你們經理。

11、Welcome to China.

歡迎你們來中國。

12、Werent you on the phone to me yesterday?

昨天打電話的是您嗎?

13、Yes, I was.

對,是我。

14、Im very glad to know you.m very glad to know you.

認識您非常高興。

15、Its a great pleasure to meet you today.

今天能見到您非常榮幸。

四、

1、Would you give us a brief account about the new practices you have adopted?

你們主要採取了哪些新的做法,能不能給我們簡單介紹一下?

2、We have mainly adopted some usual international practices.

我們主要是採用了一些國際上的習慣作法。

3、We would very much like to know something about this line. Could you tell us more about it.

我們很想了解這方面的情況,您能具體談談嗎?

4、We have adopted, for example, payment by instalments.

比如說:分期付款,我們現在可以採用了。

5、Were very glad that you have such a friendly attitude.

我們對你們這種友好的態度感到非常高興。

6、We stick to a consistent policy in our foreign trade.

我們的貿易政策是一貫的。

7、We insist on the principle of equality and mutual benefit, as well as exchanging needed goods.

我們堅持平等互利、互通有無的原則。

8、You have adopted a more flexible policy in your work than before.

你們的一些具體做法比以前靈活多了。

9、We are trying to get rid of the over-rigid pratices and adopt some general international pratices.

我們設法消除一些死板的做法,採用國際上通用的貿易方式。

10、We have adopted a flexible policy in our foreign trade work.

我們在外貿工作中採取了一些靈活作法。

11、Wed appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.

洽談中請您多多關照。

12、Lets hope for good cooperation between us.

希望我們能很好地合作。

13、I wish a brisk business for you all and a continued development in our business dealings!

祝大家生意興隆,買賣越做越好!

14、Your health!

爲您的健康乾杯!

15、It is said that a new policy is being put into practice in your foreign trade. Is that true?

據說你們正在實施一種新的貿易政策,不知有沒有這回事?