當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 購物英語 > 購物消費常用的英語口語

購物消費常用的英語口語

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.75W 次

英語在生活和就業中的重要性已經越來越顯著了,日常交際口語是大家必須掌握的。本站爲大家準備了“購物消費常用的英語口語”,一起來看看吧!

購物消費常用的英語口語

購物消費常用的英語口語1

If you give me a discount, I’ll take it right now.如果你給我打折,我馬上就買。 - Is 20% off OK?打八折好嗎?

Is there any discount? 有折扣嗎?

How much discount do you give? 你們可以給幾折?

Could you cut the price a little, please? 你可以把價格降一點嗎? - How about 30 yuan? 30元好不好?

My last price is 20yuan. 我最多隻肯出20元。

If it was a bit cheaper,I’d take it. 要是能便宜一點,我就買。

How much are you willing to pay? 你願意出多少錢? -It’s quite reasonable.價格很公道啊。

the price in our store are fixed.我們這裏不降價。

How about giving me a little discount?給我稍微打點折怎麼樣?

I’m afraid I can’t. I can show you some other shirts that are more affordable if you’d like. 恐怕不行。如果你願意,我可以給你看看其他一些便宜的襯衫。

can you lower the price? 能便宜些嗎? -Not a chance. 不講價的。

How about 20% off? 打個八折怎麼樣?

I’ll give you if you buy two. 如果你買兩件的話就可以。I'd like to buy three kilos of apples. 我要買三公斤蘋果。

That's too much. 太貴了。

I'll take it. 我買下了。

購物消費常用的英語口語2

A:Can I help you, Miss?

小姐,需要點什麼?

B:I would like to order 2 office-style cabinets and desk calendars. We want office-style cabinets in white. The catalogue number is 90-f-2356.

我要訂購兩個辦公櫃和兩份檯曆。辦公櫃要白色的產品編號是90-f-2356。

A:How soon do you want it?

你要多快送到?

B:Could you deliver it tomorrow?

你能不能明天送到?

A:No problem.

沒問題。

B:Please handle the items carefully.

請小心運送貨品。

A:Certainly.

當然。

B:We will pay by collect on delivery.

貨到時我們付款。

購物消費常用的英語口語3

A:I'm looking for a necklace for my girl friend as a birthday present.

我正在找一條項鍊,要送給我女朋友作生日禮物。

B:You've come to the right store. We've got a beautiful and wide selection of necklaces for you to choose from.

您來對地方了。我們有各種各樣漂亮的項鍊供您選擇。

A:I like that one over there. Can you show it to me?

我很喜歡那邊那條,你能拿給我看看嗎?

B:Do you mean the exquisite golden necklace?

您是說那條精美的金項鍊?

A:Exactly. How much do you want for it?

正是。你要價多少?

B:It costs only two thousand yuan.

只要2000元。

A:Is it made of pure gold?

是純金製成的嗎?

B:Yes, it is, and the lustre will never fade out.

是的,而且光澤永不會褪。

A:I'll take it. Please wrap it up for me and give me the receipt.

我買了。請幫我包起來,並給我收據。

購物消費常用的英語口語4

. Could you make an exception in our case and accept D/P or D/A?

貴方可否對我方的這次生意做一個破例,接受付款交單或承兌交單。

. I hope you would leave us some leeway in terms of payment.

我希望在付款條件方面你們能通融一些。

. Would you agree to a -day credit period?

貴方能同意天的付款期嗎?

. Because of the money problem, I hope that you can allow us to pay in installments with the first payment after delivery, then we’ll pay the rest once month.

由於我方有些財務上的困難,希望貴方能允許我方分期付款,在交貨後先支付第一筆款項,餘下的貨款則按每月一次支付。

. We are having some trouble in receiving payment, so we want to ask if we could defer payment until the end of the month.

因爲收款方面有點麻煩,的怪可不可以將我方的貨款延遲到月底再支付。

. We refer payment after delivery, because these goods are very expensive.

由於這批貨物很昂貴,所以我方希望在交貨後再付款。

. We hope to payment by bill of exchange at d/s.

我方希望以天期的匯票付款。

購物消費常用的英語口語5

We hope you can accept payment in other currencies expect in US dollars.

我方希望除了美元之外,貴方能接受其它貨幣的付款。

. We shall be very happy if you can grant us a extension of weeks.

如果貴方能給予兩個星期的寬限的話,我方會很高興的。

. We ask to put off the time of our payment months later to facilitate the capital turnover.

我方要求延遲付款個月,以利資金週轉。

. Payment by L/C is our method of trade in such commodities.

用信用證支付這種商品是我們的貿易方式。

. Our usual terms of payment are by an irrevocable L/C to be established in the seller’s favour through the bank of China.

我方通常的支付方式是通過中國銀行開立的,以出口商爲頭的,不可撤消的信用證。

. For exports, we usually adopt irrevocable letters of credit available by seller’s documentary drafts at sight.

就出口而言,我們通常根據出口商跟單即期匯票採用不可撤消的信用證。

. We usually make payment by letters of credit or adopt some other modes of payment such as immediate payment, deferred payment and payment by installments.

我們的支付方式通常是信用證或採用其它的付款方式,如實時付款、延期付款、分期付款。

. We have opened an L/C in your favor through the Bank of China for an amount of £, to cover the full CIF value of our order No .

我方已通過中國銀行開立以貴方爲擡頭人、數額爲英鎊的信用證來支付編號爲訂單的所有到岸價的貨款。

. We will start the payment in half a year and all the amounts will be cleared off within years by six installments.

半年後我方將開始支付貨款、所有的貨款將在年內分期全部付清。

. We prefer to have the payment made by L/C through the negotiating bank in Sweden.

我們更傾向於通過瑞典的議付行用信用證來支付貨款。

. Payments shall be made by us after receipt of the shipping documents specified in clause of this contract.

我方將在接到按本合同第條所規定的貨運單據之後付款。

. We shall open a letter of credit in your favor to be settled in US dollars.

我們將開立以你主爲收益人的信用證,以美元結算。

. We agree to accept goods in shipments and you may draw on us at d/s from the date of dispatch of each shipment.

我方同意分批發貨,貴方可以向我方開立以每次發貨日期乍起的見票後天付款的匯票。