當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 購物英語 > 常用購物英文口語帶翻譯

常用購物英文口語帶翻譯

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.9W 次

中國經濟的迅猛發展以及成功地加入世界貿易組織呼喚越來越多的能運用英語進行交際地人才。小編精心收集了常用購物英文口語帶翻譯,供大家欣賞學習!

ing-bottom: 75%;">常用購物英文口語帶翻譯
  常用購物英文口語帶翻譯1

買衣服

C: Excuse me, I'm looking for you. casual short-sleeved shirts. Can you tell me where those are?

顧客:對不起,我正在找休閒短袖襯衫,你可以告訴我它們放在哪裏嗎?

S: Right over here, sir. What-size do you wear?

店員:先生,就在這邊,您穿幾號的?

C: Medium.

顧客:中號。

S: These here are all mediums.

店員:這裏全是中號的。

C: Thank you. I think I'll take this one, and these pants as well. They're presents for a friend.

顧客:謝謝。我要買這件襯衫和這條褲子,它們是要送給朋友的禮物。

S: Shall I gift-wrap them for you, sir?

店員:先生,需要把它們裝成禮盒嗎?

C: Yes, please. ( to be continued)

顧客:好的,謝謝。

  常用購物英文口語帶翻譯2

買鞋子

S: Excuse me, ma'am, can I help you find anything?

店員:對不起,小姐,要我幫你找你要的鞋子嗎?

C: Yes, I would like to buy a pair of dress shoes.

顧客:好啊,我想買一雙與衣服相配的鞋。

S: What size do you wear?

店員:你穿幾號鞋呢?

C: Six and a half.

顧客:6號半。

S: How about this pair?

店員:這一雙好嗎?

C: No, I don't like black. What have you got in brown?

顧客:不要,我不喜歡黑色的。你們有哪些褐色的鞋子呢?

S: How about these?

店員:這些好嗎?

C: Oh, Lord, no Those are ugly. What else do you have?

顧客:哦,不,那些太難看了。你們還有別的嗎?

S: Well, there's this pair.

店員:嗯,這兒有一雙。

C: Hmm, they're not too bad. (to be continued)

顧客:唔,還不錯。

  常用購物英文口語帶翻譯3

看醫生

The doctor has finished examining Randy, her patient.

醫生爲她的病人蘭迪完成了檢查。

D: Well, Randy, I'd say you've got a bad case of the flu. The main thing to do is get plenty ofrest and drink lots of liquids. I'll prescribe something for that throat.

醫生:嗯,蘭迪,你患了重感冒,你所要做的事便是多休息和多喝水,我會開些處方治你的喉嚨。

P: Thanks, doctor. Is there anything I can take for this headache?

病人:謝謝醫生。我能吃什麼藥治療頭疼呢?

D: Some aspirin or Panadol should help. You can pick some up at the pharmacy when you go tofill your prescription.

醫生:吃一些阿司匹林或撲熱息痛應該會有幫助。你在去藥房拿藥時可以買一些。

P: Okay.

病人:好的。

D: Goodbye, Randy. Take care.

醫生:再見,蘭迪,保重。

  常用購物英文口語帶翻譯4

買CD

C: Excuse me, I'm looking for the Alanis Morrissette album Supposed Former Infatuation Junkie.

顧客:對不起,我正在找艾拉尼斯·莫莉塞特的專輯Supposed Former Infatuation Junkie。

S: Let's we have it, it should be over there under M. ( He looks through the CDs. ) Hmm, it looks like we've sold out of that one, but we should be getting some more copies in you want, we can order it for you.

店員:我看看。如果我們有的話,應該就在M字這裏。(他查看了一萬CD。)嗯,看來是賣完了,但我們應該會很快補貨,如果您要的話,可以爲您訂購。

C: That's okay, I'll just check back later. Do you have the new Sting album?

顧客:好啊,過一陣子我再來看。你們有斯汀的新專輯嗎?

S: Yes, it's right over here.

店員:有啊,就在這裏。

C: Great. One last question. Where is your jazz section?

顧客:太棒了。最後一個問題,你們的爵士樂區在哪裏?

S: Back there against that wall.

店員:那邊後面靠牆的地方。

C: Oh, I see it. Thanks for your help.

顧客:哦,我看到了,謝謝!

S: No problem.

店員:不客氣。

  常用購物英文口語帶翻譯5

隨便吃點東西

A: Good afternoon, sir. May I help you?

櫃檯服務員:午安,先生。我能爲您服務嗎?

C: Yes, I'd like a cheeseburger and a large order of French fries.

顧客:好啊,我要一個起士漢堡和一大份薯條。

A: Would you like anything to drink with that?

服務員:請問還要什麼飲料嗎?

C: Yes, a medium Coke.

顧客:好啊,一杯中可。

A : Will that be all?

服務員:就這些嗎?

C: Yes.

顧客:是的。

A: For here or to go?

服務員:在這裏吃或外帶呢?

C: To go, please. ( The attendant hands the customer his order.

顧客:外帶。(服務員把顧客點的餐交給他。)

A: That'll be $ 4. 25... ( The customer gives her a 5 dollar bill. ) ... out of five. Here is yourchange, sir. Have a nice day.

服務員:一共4.25美元……(顧客遞給她一張5美元鈔票)……收你5塊錢。先生,這是找您的零錢。祝您有個愉快的一天。


看了“常用購物英文口語帶翻譯”的人還看了:

1.二人英語口語對話帶翻譯

2.簡單購物英語對話帶翻譯

3.日常生活英語單詞

4.英文口語自我介紹帶翻譯

5.最常用的的打電話英語口語