當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 求職英語 > 同事間應該如何稱呼

同事間應該如何稱呼

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.39W 次

公司裏的稱呼因爲不同的公司文化氛圍而有所不同。有的公司嚴肅正式,稱呼一律要帶上“先生、女士”等字樣,有的則很寬鬆,直呼名字就可以了。接下來,小編給大家準備了同事間應該如何稱呼,歡迎大家參考與借鑑。

ing-bottom: 101.91%;">同事間應該如何稱呼

F: Welcome aboard!

歡迎你來本公司工作!

C: Thank you, I'm delighted to be working here, Mr. Buchwald.

謝謝。我很高興能來這裏上班,布奇華先生。

F: Call me Buck1, will you? My name is Reginald Buchwald but everybody calls me Buck. It's easier.

叫我布客就可以了。我的全名是雷奇納客·布奇華,但是大家都叫我布客。這樣比較方便。

C: I'd prefer to call you Mr. Buchwald. Isn't it rather disrespectful to make a nickname2 out of one's family name?

我更願意稱呼您布奇華先生。用別人的姓做暱稱,不是很不禮貌嗎?

F: Well, President Eisenhower was known as Ike. Everybody in this company all the way up and down the line is called by his or her first name.

嗯,艾森豪威爾總統也被呢稱爲艾克。我們公司的上上下下都是直呼每個人的姓。

F: It's been our tradition ever since the company was small. And don't worry about the 'disrespectful' business. OK?

在我們公司規模很小的時候這就已經形成傳統。不要擔心不禮貌的事了,好嗎?

C: I'll try.

我會試試看。

F: Good. But when there are outsiders, like business people from other companies, it might be good to address your higher-ups as Mr., Ms. or whatever is appropriate. To those outside the company, it may be interpreted3 as a sign of flippancy4 or lax discipline. Get it?

好。不過。如果有外人在時,比如其他公司的人,最好能稱呼你的上司爲先生、女士或任何適當的稱謂。對外人而言,我們的習慣可能會是輕率的和紀律鬆懈的表現。明白嗎?

C: Yes, sir.

是的,先生。

F: (Laughing) And don't 'sir' me either. Now I'll show you your private office.

(笑着說)也不要叫我先生。現在,我帶你去看你的私人辦公室。

  擴展:電話業務注意事項

1.接電話時不可以簡單地回答“Hello”,而應報上自己的公司或所屬單位的名稱。例如:

Hello, this is Information Desk. 您好,這裏是問詢處。

Information Desk speaking. May I help you? 問詢處,需要幫忙嗎?

2.打錯電話時

如果是外線打錯時,可以回答:

I am afraid you have the wrong number. 不好意思,您打錯電話了。

This is the LI JIA Hotel, 2234-1156. 這裏是麗嘉酒店,電話是2234-1156。

如果是總線轉錯內線時,可以回答:

This is Room Reservations1. I'll transfer2 your call to Restaurant Reservations.

這裏是客房預約處,我幫您轉接到餐廳預約櫃臺。

I am afraid this is a direct line. We cannot transfer your call to the Chinese Restaurant. Please call 2234-1156.

不好意思,這是直播電話。我們無法爲您轉接中式餐廳。請您改撥2234-1156好嗎?

3.當負責的工作人員不在時,可以回答:

I am afraid Mr. Lin is out at the moment. He should be back around 5 p.m.

不好意思,林先生現在外出。他應該會在下午5點左右回來。

I am afraid Mr. Hao is on another line. Could you hold the line, please?

不好意思,郝先生正在接電話。請您稍等一下好嗎?

I'll tell him to call you back when he returns.他回來時,我會請他回電。

May I have your name and phone number, please? 請告訴我您的名字和電話好嗎?

4.當會話結束

結束電話中的對話時,不可以簡單的說"bye-bye",最好說:

Thank you for calling. 感謝您的來電。

You are welcome, sir. 先生,不客氣。

We look forward to hearing from you. 我們靜候您的佳音。

Please contact me if you have any further questions. 如果您有任何其他問題,請和我聯絡。