當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 365天英語口語大全職場口語篇:出院服務

365天英語口語大全職場口語篇:出院服務

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.75W 次

我是來和你商量出院事宜的。
I'm here to discuss the discharge with you.

ing-bottom: 100%;">365天英語口語大全職場口語篇:出院服務

您明天就可以出院了。
You're going to be discharged tomorrow.

我給您開一張出院單。
I will write a discharge order for you.

您的護士會仔細地爲您講解出院說明的。
Your nurse will explain the discharge instructions carefully to you.

請儘快把醫院的帳結清。
Please settle your hospital bills as soon as possible.

一旦出院手續辦好後,收費處會出具一張出院清單,這張清單要交給您所在病房的護士。
Once the discharge forms are completed, the cashier will issue a release slip, which should be presented to the nurse on your unit.

關於您出院的日子和時間,我會通知你的家人。
I will notify your family the day and time of your discharge.

沒有正式辦理出院手續之前請不要擅自出院。
Please do not leave the hospital before being formally discharged.

出院那天請讓您的家人來接你吧。
Please ask your family member to take you home on discharge day.

要注意出院後的護理。
Pay attention to the post-hospital care.

我得跟您談論下出院後的藥物治療,緊急,特殊飲食及後期治療。
I need to discuss post-hospital medications, limitations, special diet, and subsequent treatment with you.

記着兩週後到門診部來複查。
Remember to come to the outpatient department for a consulatation in two weeks.

A:Doctor, I feel much better now. Will I be albe to go home some time this week?

B:That's good to hear. You've had an ideal recovery from your operation. We're going to send you home tomorrow.

A:Do you think I can get back to work very soon?

B:Don't be in such a hurry。I'm confident that you'll be completely recovered in 4 to 6 weeks.

A:Is there anything I should do?

B:You'd better have a good rest for a week. Be sure to have regular meals. Stay away from up smoking at least a little while.

A:Should I take some medicine?

B:Yes.I'm going to give you one tablet of this medicine three times aday before meals. For that one, two tablets. And remember to come to the outpatient department for a consultation in two weeks, please.

A:It's very kind of you.

B:You're welcome. We wish you a speedy bye.