當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 常用商務英語口語 > 新東方商務口語[8]:定票Booking tickets

新東方商務口語[8]:定票Booking tickets

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 9.11K 次

Business Travel 商務旅行

ing tickets 定票

Mr. Lee: I would like to buy a ticket to New York please.
我要買一張去紐約的票。

Ms. Booker: When do you plan to travel?
你要什麼時間?

Mr. Lee: I’d like to pack my bags and leave tonight.
我想收拾好行李今晚就走。

Ms. Booker: Are you aware that withouttwo weeks advance noticeprices will be very high?
你不知道沒有兩週的提前預定,票價會很貴。

Mr. Lee: Yes I know, but I just got the chance to leave and so I am going to take itno matter what.
知道,但是好不容易有機會,所以我無論如何都要走。

Ms. Booker: I understand. So that’s one ticket to New York, and you’ll be departing tonight. Will that beone-wayorround trip?
我明白了。 一張去紐約的票,今晚的。是單程還是往返票?

Mr. Lee: I wish I could stay there, but unfortunately it will have to be a round trip ticket.
我希望自己能呆在那裏,但是我必須要買往返票.

Ms. Booker: When would you like to return?
什麼時間回來?

Mr. Lee: Myreturn datewill be the 14th.
十四號。

Ms. Booker: OK. I have several seats available. Would you like awindow seator anaisle seat?
好的,我有幾張票。你要靠窗戶的還是過道的?

Mr. Lee: Anything but a center seat is fine with me. The middle seat drives me crazy!
只要不是中間的座位都可以。坐中間會讓我瘋掉的。

Ms. Booker: OK Mr. Lee. I have youbookedon flight 513 leaving on the 5th at 11:00 pm and arriving in New York on the 6th at 6:00 pm. The return is flight 514 leaving on the 14th at 8:00 a.m. and arriving in Beijing at 12:00 noon on the 15th.
好的。Lee 先生。我給您訂了五號晚上十一點的513次航班,六號晚上六點到達紐約十四號晚上八點的514次航班返程,十五號中午十二點到達北京。

Mr. Lee: Will there be anylayovers?
中途要換機嗎?

Ms. Booker: No, all flights aredirect.
不必,都是直飛航班。

Mr. Lee: Perfect! I’m afraid to ask, but how much is it ?
很好!請問多少錢?

Ms. Booker: $800 dollars.
八百美元。

新東方商務口語[8]:定票Booking tickets