當前位置

首頁 > 英語學習 > 英語閱讀技巧 > 選薯片不選沙拉?減肥冷知識顛覆你的認知

選薯片不選沙拉?減肥冷知識顛覆你的認知

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.75W 次

Losing weight is tough. It takes a lot of dedication, hard work and discipline to stay on track, especially with temptations all around. However it doesn't have to be nothing but rice cakes and misery. By tweaking your meals with some smart choices and a little advance preparation, you can avoid hundreds of hidden calories and finally Lose that stubborn excess weight that seems to hang on in there, even though you are doing everything else right.

選薯片不選沙拉?減肥冷知識顛覆你的認知

減肥是個苦差事,需要你投入許多專注力、體力和剋制力才能堅持下去。尤其世界上到處都是誘惑,就更加難上加難。不過,減肥並不意味着你只能吃寡淡的低熱量食物,過悲催的日子。只需調整一下你的日常飲食,做些聰明的選擇,事先做些準備,你就能避開幾百大卡的隱藏熱量,把身上那些頑固的小肉肉徹底粉碎,同時還能愉快的正常生活喲。


Nutrition guru and blogger Amanda Meixner has built a huge social media following on these smart choices.

營養學大師,美食博主Amanda Meixner在社交網上介紹了一些機智的食物選擇法,積攢了一大羣粉絲。

“Small tweaks add up!” She writes. “These swaps will not only save your waistline but also your health.” Because we make several food choices each day, Amanda encourages a thoughtful and organised approach. Instead of chips, go for popcorn for a salty snack. Drink black coffee instead of sugar-laden lattes. Dark chocolate instead of milk chocolate. Prepare meals in advance, so you don't end up snacking on the go because you have nothing else. All pretty basic stuff really. Scroll down to check them out for yourself below, and let us know what you think in the comments!“

做一些小小的替換,就會產生大大的效果!”她在社交網上寫道。“做這樣的替換,不僅能拯救你的馬甲線,而且有益健康。”關於食物,我們每天都會數次面臨選擇, Amanda 鼓勵網友們深思熟慮,前後計劃再做出選擇。如果你想吃鹹味的零食,不要吃薯條,選擇鹹味的爆米花。喝咖啡,不要喝加了太多糖的拿鐵。吃黑巧克力,而不是牛奶巧克力。提前把飯準備好,這樣你就不會不知不覺中吃了過多的零食了。其實這些都是很基本的小知識。往下翻,自己看看這些小技巧吧,在評論裏讓我們知道你的想法。


1 Here Are Some More Healthy Substitutes To Add To Your Routine

在你的一日飲食里加入這些更健康的替代品吧!


2 Love To Make Smart Food Choices

做一些聰明的食物選擇,真不錯!


3 590 Cals Vs 590 Cals

同樣是590卡路里


4 Starting A New Diet Like

像這樣開始新的節食計劃


5 "I’ll Take Any Excuse To Eat More Chocolate"“

爲了能多吃點巧克力,我願意想出任何藉口”


6 Because Feeling Good Also Means Treating Yourself To The Food That You Want

如果你心情很棒,說明你選擇的食物正是你想要的


7 These Swaps Will Not Only Save Your Waistline But Also Your Health

這種食物替換術不僅能拯救你的馬甲線,還有利健康喲


8 Which One Would You Choose? The Calories And Macros Only Paint A Part Of The Picture. Really The Hidden Ingredients And Chemicals Are The True Bad Guys In This Situation

你選擇哪一種?熱量只是問題的一部分。講真,食物裏隱藏的成分和化學制劑纔是真正的幕後黑手


Healthy Swaps To Add To Your Nutrition Routine

在你的一日飲食裏用用這種有益健康的替換術吧


e Rice Vs. Brown Rice

精米與糙米


11. This Easy Snack Hack

簡單的健康零食小技巧


12. “I Regret Eating Clean.” - Said No One Ever

從不會有人說“我後悔自己吃的全是無添加的食物!”


13 A Healthy Lifestyle

健康的生活方式


14 The Real Question Is How Do You Want To Feel?

真正的問題在於,你希望獲得怎樣的感受?


15 While Bullet Proof Coffee Is A Fine Choice To Have In Your Nutrition Routine, You Definitely Can’t Count That Concoction As Calorie Free

原汁原味的咖啡是不錯的選擇,應該放入你的一日飲食清單中,但你肯定不能把那些咖啡調味料當成毫無熱量的東西


16 If You’re Trying To Improve Your Health, Small Changes Definitely Make A Difference Over Time

如果你想要改善自己的健康狀況,只要做出一些小小的改變,假以時日,就會有大大的成果喲


17 Did You Know Sugar Has Been Shown To Be More Addictive Than Cocaine? And When You Try To Kick Your Processed Sugar Habit, You’ll Actually Experience Dopamine Depletion And Sugar Withdrawals

你知道嗎,科學研究已經發現,糖比可卡因更容易致癮。當你開始對加工食品糖截癮時,你的身體會真切的感受多巴胺枯竭和糖粉缺乏的過程


18 Starbucks Swap

星巴克裏的飲品替換術


19 Sugar Vs. Sugar

糖份與糖份


20 Want To Lose Weight Without Counting Calories? Here Are Some Easy Swaps To Help You Head In That Direction..

如何在不計算卡路里的情況下減肥?下面這些簡單的交換術或許能助你一臂之力


(翻譯:小木)