當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語詩歌散文 > 關於少兒英語詩歌朗誦大全

關於少兒英語詩歌朗誦大全

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.45K 次

詩歌朗讀、學習詩歌、並進行詩歌創作和翻譯過程中都是一種美的感受,能夠讓學生體會其特有的韻律美,盡情發揮想象,馳騁在詩歌的海洋中。本站小編分享關於少兒英語詩歌,希望可以幫助大家!

ing-bottom: 66.09%;">關於少兒英語詩歌朗誦大全
  關於少兒英語詩歌:愚蠢的菲奧娜Foolish Fiona

This morning when foolish Fiona awoke

今天早上當愚蠢的菲奧娜醒來,

she looked at her mother, and said with a croak,

她看着她的媽媽,用嘶啞的聲音說,

"I can't go to school, so please write me a note

我不去學校了,所以請給我寫個請假條。

to tell them I'm home with a frog in my throat."

告訴他們說我的嗓子裏有隻青蛙。

Her mom wrote a note for the teacher that said

他的媽媽給老師寫了一個便條說,

"My daughter is sick and she's staying in bed.

我的女兒病了,他躺在牀上。

She won't be at school for the rest of the week.

剩下的幾周她不能去學校了。

She swallowed a polliwog down at the creek."

因爲他在小溪裏吞了一隻蝌蚪。

  關於少兒英語詩歌:回家的日子Home for the Day

Oh, give me the phone,

給我一個電話,

so that I can call home,

我就可以給家裏打電話,

and my mom can come get me today.

媽媽今天能來並且帶我走。

I'm feeling so sick.

我感覺到心裏不舒服,

Get me out of here quick.

帶我快點離開這兒。

Oh, I just need to go home and stay.

我需要回家在家裏調養。

Home, home for the day.

家,回家的日子。

Yes, I just need to go home and stay.

是的,我需要回家並在家中靜養。

For the truth of it is,

針對現在的情況,

teacher gave us a quiz,

老師給我進行了一次小考,

and I just wasn't ready today.

只是我今天沒有準備好。

  關於少兒英語詩歌:我的女朋友My Girlfriend

I got a new girlfriend, though I don't like girls.

我交了一位新女朋友,雖然我不喜歡女孩。

I haven't much money, but I buy her pearls.

我沒有太多的錢,但是我給她買了珍珠。

I'm always embarrassed, but I give her flowers,

我總是不好意思,但我送她鮮花,

and talk on the phone every evening for hours.

每天晚上都要和她通好幾個小時的電話。

We go to the movies, and she gets to pick.

我們去看電影,她可以選擇。

She wants to hold hands, though it makes me feel sick.

她想手牽手,雖然這樣使我感到很不舒服。

She likes when I smell good, so I take a bath.

他喜歡我身上清爽的味道,所以我得洗澡。

I do what she asks me, and she does my math.

我做他要求我的事情,她教會了我的數學。

  關於少兒英語詩歌:我的狗吃了我的家庭作業My Dog Ate My Homework

My dog ate my homework.

我的狗吃了我的作業,

That mischievous pup

淘氣的小狗,

got hold of my homework

淘氣的小狗叼起我的作業,

and gobbled it up.

就開始嚼起來。

My dog ate my homework.

我的狗吃了我的家庭作業。

It's gonna be late.

要遲到了,

I guess that the teacher

我猜老師

will just have to wait.

將不得不等待。

My dog ate my homework.

我的狗吃了我的家庭作業,

He swallowed it whole.

他把我的整個本子都吞了下去。

I shouldn't have mixed it

我不應該把它

with food in his bowl.

和食物一塊放到狗吃飯的碗裏。

  關於少兒英語詩歌:我與動物們共舞A Hippo is Bounding Around on My head

A hippo is bounding around on my head.

河馬一直圍繞在我的頭部,

Gorillas are banging on drums.

大猩猩敲擊着鼓。

A rhino is charging me full speed ahead

犀牛承載着我全速前進。

while a crocodile's eyeing my thumbs.

然而一隻鱷魚盯着笨手笨腳的我。

A rattlesnake's winding his way up my side.

一條響尾蛇纏繞在我的身體上。

A tiger is sniffing my clothes.

老虎聞着我的衣服。

A grizzly just grabbed me, his mouth open wide.

一直灰熊抓住我,並張開它的大嘴。

A tarantula's perched on my nose.

狼蛛棲息在我的鼻子。

I'm drowning, surrounded by man-eating sharks.

我掉到了水裏,鯊魚包圍了我。

An elephant sits on my chest.

大象坐在我的胸部。

Yes, that's how it feels when the teacher remarks,

是的,當老師評論的時候那是什麼樣的感覺。

"Grab your pencils. It's time for the test."

“拿起你的筆,考驗你的時候到了。”


看了“關於少兒英語詩歌”的人還看了:

1.少兒英語詩歌朗誦大全

2.少兒英文詩歌朗誦材料

3.兒童優美英文詩歌朗誦大全

4.少兒經典英語詩歌

5.適合少兒英語詩朗誦精選