當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語詩歌散文 > 莎士比亞十四行詩精選譯文

莎士比亞十四行詩精選譯文

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.28W 次

莎士比亞的十四行詩語彙豐富、用詞洗練、比喻新穎、結構巧妙、音調鏗鏘悅耳、張弛有度,讓人印象深刻。下面是本站小編爲大家帶來莎士比亞十四行詩精選譯文,歡迎大家閱讀欣賞!

padding-bottom: 141.59%;">莎士比亞十四行詩精選譯文
  莎士比亞十四行詩1

But wherefore do not you a mightier way

但是爲什麼你不用更強的方式

Make war upon this bloody tyrant Time?

來向那血腥的暴君——時間作鬥爭?

And fortify yourself in your decay

爲什麼你不用一種比我這枯詩

With means more blessed than my barren rhyme?

更好的方法來加強將老的自身?

Now stand you on the top of happy hours,

現在你站在歡樂時辰的峯頂上;

And many maiden gardens, yet unset,

許多沒栽過花兒的處女園地

With virtuous wish would bear you living flowers,

誠意地想要把你的活花培養,

much liker than your painted counterfeit.

教花兒比你的畫像更加像你:

So should the lines of life that life repair,

這樣,生命線必將使生命復燃,

Which this time's pencil, or my pupil pen,

而當代的畫筆或我幼稚的筆枝,

Neither in inward worth nor outward fair

不論畫外表的美或內心的善,

Can make you live yourself in eyes of men.

都沒法使你本身在人眼中不死。

To give away yourself keeps yourself still,

自我放棄是永遠的自我保留;

And you must live, drawn by your own sweet skill.

你必須靠你自己的妙技求長壽。

  莎士比亞十四行詩2

When I consider everything that grows

我這樣考慮着;世間的一切生物

Holds in perfection but a little moment,

只能夠繁茂一個極短的時期,

That this huge stage presenteth naught but shows

而這座大舞臺上的全部演出

Whereon the stars in secret influence comment;

沒有不受到星象的默化潛移;

When I perceive that men as plants increase,

我看見:人類像植物一樣增多,

Cheered and checked even by the selfsame sky,

一樣被頭上的天空所鼓舞,所叱責;

Vaunt in their youthful sap, at height decrease,

在青春朝氣中雀躍,過極峯而下坡,

And wear their brave state out of memory;

堅持他們勇敢的品格到湮沒——

Then the conceit of this inconstant stay

於是,無常的世界就發出奇想,

Sets you most rich in youth before my sight,

使你青春煥發地站在我眼前,

Where wasteful Time debateth with Decay,

揮霍的時間卻串通腐朽來逞強,

To change your day of youth to sullied night;

要變你青春的白天爲晦暗的夜晚;

And, all in war with Time for love of you,

爲了愛你,我要跟時間決鬥,

As he takes from you, I engraft you new.

把你接上比青春更永久的枝頭。

莎士比亞十四行詩精選譯文