當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語詩歌散文 > 優秀英文詩集

優秀英文詩集

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 6.74K 次

英語教學中,運用賞析的教學策略可以增進學生對英文詩歌的文化理解,具體操作方法有賞析詩歌字詞特點,感受詩情畫意;賞析詩歌寫作方法,感悟詩歌魅力等。下面是本站小編帶來的經典優秀英語詩歌欣賞,歡迎閱讀!

ing-bottom: 66.56%;">優秀英文詩集
  經典優秀英語詩歌欣賞篇一

Love Is Cruel, Love Is Sweet

愛情殘忍愛情甜

Thomas MacDonagh

托馬斯·麥克唐納

Love is cruel, love is sweet, —Cruel sweet, Lovers sigh till lovers meet,

愛情殘忍愛情甜,——殘忍而又甜, 情人腸斷到相見,

Sigh and meet — Sigh and meet, and sigh again — Cruel sweet! O sweetest pain!

腸斷到相見——腸斷到相見,相別腸又斷——殘忍的甜呵!最甜的腸斷!

Love is blind — but love is sly, Blind and sly.

愛情盲目愛情尖, 盲目而又尖,

Thoughts are bold, but words are shy — Bold and shy

心事勇敢言靦腆—— 勇敢而靦腆

Bold and shy, and bold again — Sweet is boldness, — shyness pain.

勇敢而靦腆,回頭又勇敢-- 勇敢是甜呵,--靦腆令腸斷。

  經典優秀英語詩歌欣賞篇二

The Passionate Shepherd to His Love

激情的牧人致心愛的姑娘

Christopher Marlowe

克里斯托弗·馬洛

Come live with me and be my love, And we will all the pleasures prove That valleys, groves, hills,and field, Woods, or steepy mountain yields.

來吧,做我的愛人和我一起生活, 這裏的一切將使我們快樂無比: 溪谷、叢林、田野都有提供, 平川、丘陵、高山都有奉送。

And we will sit upon the rocks, Seeing the shepherds feed their flocks, By shallow rivers towhose falls Melodious birds sing madrigals.

我們將倚坐在山岩上, 觀看牧羊人餵養羊羣, 在小溪邊聽流水潺潺, 聽鳥兒和着水聲歡唱。

And I will make thee beds of roses And a thousand fragrant posies, A cap of flowers, and akirtle Embroidered all with leaves of myrtle;

我將用玫瑰爲你做牀, 採用千朵芬芳的花束點綴, 再織條花裙,編頂花冠, 裙上繡滿愛神木的葉瓣。

A gown made of the finest wool Which from our pretty lambs we pull; Fair lined slippers for thecold, With buckles of the purest gold;

我要用最好的羊毛爲你織一件長袍, 羊毛剪自我們可愛的羔羊, 再做一雙有襯裏的禦寒拖鞋, 用純金做鞋釦。

A belt of straw and ivy buds, With coral clasps and amber studs: And if these pleasures maythee move, Come live with me and be my love.

還要用麥杆和長春藤芽編條束帶, 用珊瑚做環扣,用琥珀做飾鈕。 假如這些快樂能打動你的心, 來吧,做我的愛人和我一起生活。

The shepherds' swains shall sing and dance For thy delight each May morning: If these delightsthy mind may move, Then live with me and be my love.

牧童們在五月的每個清晨, 都將爲你縱情舞蹈,高歌入雲; 假如這些快樂能打動你的心, 來吧,做我的愛人和我一起生活。

  經典優秀英語詩歌欣賞篇三

Annabel Lee

安娜貝李

Edgar Allan Poe

埃德加·愛倫·坡

It was many and many a year ago,

很久很久以前,

In a kingdom by the sea,

在大海邊一個王國裏,

That a maiden there lived whom you may know

住着一位少女你或許認得,

By the name of Annabel Lee;

她名叫安娜貝李;

And this maiden she lived with no other thought

這少女活着沒有別的願望;

Than to love and be loved by me.

只爲了與我相愛。

I was a child and she was a child

她是孩子,我也是孩子,

In this kingdom by the sea,

在大海邊的王國裏;

But we loved with a love that was more than love

可我們相愛,愛超越了愛

I and my Annabel Lee

我和我的安娜貝李;

With a love that the winged seraphs of Heaven

我們的愛連天上的六翼天使

Coveted her and me.

也把我和她妒嫉。

And this was the reason that, long ago

這就正是那原因,很久以前

In this kingdom by the sea,

在大海邊的王國裏,

A wind blew out of a cloud

夜裏一陣冷風從雲中吹落,

Chilling my beautiful Annabel Lee;

凍僵了我的安娜貝李;

So that her highborn kinsmen came

於是她高貴的親戚來到凡間

And bore her away from me,

把她從我的身邊帶走,

To shut her up in a sepulchre

將她關進一座墳墓

In this kingdom by the sea.

在大海邊的王國裏。

The angels, not half so happy in Heaven,

這些天使在天上並不快樂,

Went envying her and me;

於是把我和她妒嫉

Yes! That was the reason as all men know, In this kingdom by the sea

對--那便是原因(衆所周知,在大海邊的王國裏)

That the wind came out of the cloud by night, chilling

雲中颳起了寒風,

And killing my Annabel Lee,

凍殺了我的安娜貝李。

But our love it was stronger by far than the love of those who were older than we

但是我們的愛情更爲強烈 比那些年紀長於我們的人

Of many far wiser than we

比那些智慧勝於我們的人

And neither the angels in Heaven above

無論是天上的天使,

Nor the demons down under the sea,

還是海底的妖魔,

Can ever dissever my soul from the soul

都不能將我們的靈魂分離,

Of the beautiful Annabel Lee;

我和我美麗的安娜貝李。

For the moon never beams without bringing me dreams

因爲每一絲月光都帶我入夢

Of the beautiful Annabel Lee;

美麗的安娜貝李的夢

And the stars never rise but I see the bright eyes

羣星的每一次升空都令我看見那雙明亮的眼睛

Of the beautiful Annabel Lee;

我的美麗的安娜貝李

And so, all the night-tide, I lie down by the side

就這樣,我整夜躺在她身旁

Of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride,

我親愛的--我親愛的--我的生命,我的新娘,

In her sepulcher there by the sea

在大海邊那座墳塋裏,

In her tomb by the sounding sea.

在大海邊她的墓穴


看了“經典優秀英語詩歌欣賞”的人還看了:

1.優秀著名英語詩歌賞析

2.優秀英文詩歌帶翻譯欣賞

3.優美經典英語詩歌欣賞

4.外國經典優美詩歌欣賞

5.經典英文勵志詩歌欣賞