當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英文篇章 > 關於英語美文3篇及翻譯

關於英語美文3篇及翻譯

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.5W 次

衆所周知,英語閱讀不僅是學生獲取知識的重要手段,同時也是高中英語教學的重要內容之一。下面是本站小編帶來的關於英語美文及翻譯,歡迎閱讀!

ing-bottom: 75%;">關於英語美文3篇及翻譯
  關於英語美文及翻譯篇一

堅持Consistency

Lack of consistency is poor discipline.

缺乏堅持是行爲準則薄弱的體現。

Discipline takes self-control, sacrifice, and avoiding distractions and temptations. It means staying focused. Steam does not move the engine unless it is confined, Niagara Falls would not generate power unless it were harnessed.

行爲準則包括自我控制、自我犧牲、避免分心以及能夠抵制誘惑,這就意味着要時刻集中精力。水蒸氣只有在高壓下才能推動引擎。尼加拉瓜瀑布只有在被利用的情況下才能產生電力.

We all know the story of the tortoise and the hare. The hare used to brag about his speed and challenged the tortoise to a race. The tortoise accepted the challenge. They appointed the fox as the judge who gave them the starting and finishing points. The race started and the tortoise kept going steadily. The hare ran quickly, left the tortoise behind and decided to take a nap since he was so confident he would win the race. By the time he woke up, remembered the race and started running. He saw that the tortoise had already reached the finish line and won.

龜兔賽跑的故事衆所周知。兔子過去常誇耀自己的速度,並向烏龜挑戰賽跑,烏龜接受了。他們指定狐狸爲裁判來劃分起點和終點。比賽開始了,烏龜一直保持着遲緩和穩定的步調。而兔子跑得很快,把烏龜遠遠甩到後面。他堅持自己肯定會贏得這場比賽,於是決定小憩一會。醒來時,他想起了比賽,於是開始跑起來。而在終點線上,他卻發現烏龜早已到達,贏得了比賽。

Consistency takes discipline and is more important than erratic effort.

堅持不懈需要嚴格的行爲準則,它遠比不穩定的努力更加重要.

Discipline and regret are both painful. Most people have a choice between the two. Guess with is more painful.

受約束和事後後悔都讓人不快,但大多數人仍要在兩者中作出選擇。猜猜哪個更令人痛苦呢.

  關於英語美文及翻譯篇二

人生規劃的幾個問題Ask yourself

1、Do you have a defined purpose?

你是否有一個清晰明確的目的?

2、Do you have a plan of action?

你的行動是否有一個完整的計劃?

3、What effort are you putting into preparation?

你將爲準備工作投入何種努力?

4、What price are you willing to pay? How far are you willing to go?

你願意付出多大的代價?你會努力到何種程度?

5、Do you have the patience to withstand the gestation period?

你在工作的醞釀期是否有足夠的耐心?

6、Are you willing to practice toward excellence?

你是否願意不斷實踐直到完美?

7、Do you have any firm principles to stand on?

你是否遵從了堅定的原則?

8、Do you have pride in your performance?

你對你的表現是否有自豪感?

9、Do you have the “can do” attitude?

你是否有這種“能做”的態度?

  關於英語美文及翻譯篇三

培養感激的態度Develop an Attitude of Gratitude

To give you an example of selective listening, let me share with you a story I heard about a medical doctor who was invited as a guest speaker to address a group of alcoholics. He wanted to make a demonstration that would be powerful enough to make people realize that alcohol was injurious to their health.

給你舉一個選擇性聆聽的例子,我們一同來分享一個曾經聽說的關於一名醫生的故事。他受邀爲一幫酗酒者作演講。他想要做一個足以讓人瞭解酒精危害性的闡述。

He had two containers, one with pure distilled water and one with pure alcohol. He put an earthworm into the distilled water and it swam beautifully and came up to the top. He put another earthworm into the alcohol and it disintegrated in fornt of everyone's eyes. He wanted to prove that this was what alcohol did to the insides of our body. He asked the group what the moral of the story was and one person from behind said: If you drink alcohol you won't have worms in your stomach." Was that the message? Of course not, that was selective listening - we hear what we want to hear and not what is being said.

他拿出兩個容器,一個裝有純淨蒸餾水,另一個裝有純酒精。他在蒸餾水裏放一條蚯蚓,蚯蚓歡快地遊動,很快浮了上來。他在酒精裏放入另一條蚯蚓,大家注意到蚯蚓很快被分解了。他想以此來證明酒精對人體內臟造成的損害。醫生問酒鬼們這個示範有什麼寓意。後面有一個人說道:如果你喝酒,胃裏不會生蟲子。是這樣嗎?當然不是,這就是選擇性聆聽的結果-我們聽到的是我們所願意接受的,而不是我們告知的東西。

When I say count your blessings, not your troubles, the message is not to become complacent. If complacence were the message you got, I would be guilty of faulty communication, and you would be guilty of selective listening.

當我說,多想想你所得的幸福,而不是你的困難,這並不表示讓你自滿。如果你聽出的是這個意思,那我將爲自己失敗的表達負責,而你則應該爲自己有所選擇的聆聽負責。

Many of our blessings are hidden treasure - count your blessings and not your troubles.

很多幸福和成就都是掩蓋的寶藏。多想想你的幸福和成就,而不是你的困難和失敗。


看了“關於英語美文及翻譯”的人還看了:

1.英語美文摘抄帶翻譯

2.英語美文加翻譯

3.英語美文翻譯精選

4.英語短篇美文帶翻譯

5.英語背誦美文3篇帶翻譯