當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語閱讀理解 > 我曾經是電子產品的致命剋星

我曾經是電子產品的致命剋星

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.61W 次

I've always had issues with gadgets
我曾經是電子產品的致命剋星
but not anymore now because I delt with it...,
現在卻不是了,因爲我找到了解決的辦法
Before this whenever I got a phone or a laptop
在此之前,無論何時,我接觸到一隻手機,或者一隻平板電腦
it either stops working or
後者要麼不能正常工作

just somebody steals it,
要麼就是被偷走
just like that.
這類事層出不窮
My friends used to wonder a lot
我的朋友們都對此倍感驚訝
and feel sorry for me,
也爲我感到難過
some even mocked me
有些還嘲笑我
that I should go and bath seven times in the river.
說我應該到河裏去沐浴齋戒七次。
But I've learnt over the years
事實上,多年的教訓早已讓我學會
not to sweat the small stuff,
不要爲小事情煩惱
I know what I need and what's best for me,
我知道自己要的是什麼,也知道怎樣做對自己最好
so this kept me going.
這讓我能順順利利的度過每一天
So today I woke up just fine,
今天早上,我起牀時,一切都很順利
my phone was working just fine too
我的手機也運作正常

then suddenly out of the blue it just couldn't start.
沒想到突然間,它就開不了機了
It got me thinking really hard,
我沉思了許久
my eyes welled up
不禁淚如泉涌

and started to think of another life with no phone,
開始想象自己沒有手機,會如何生活

but before drowning in my thoughts
還好,在我被這些思緒湮沒之前

I just whispered,
我輕聲說道
'Please be fine,
請你好好的
I really am not ready for any expenses at the moment'.
現在我真的沒錢去修理你
I kept whispering those phrases over and over again
我一邊一邊的重複低聲唸誦着這些話
while checking my phone if it has started already
同時看着手機,希望它重新開機

and the next thing I knew I was answered.
很快我就發現,自己的悄語被聽到了
I couldn't be thankful enough.
對我的手機,我感激不盡
So I just wanted to share this
我想要把這篇文章分享出去

and remind us that life listens.
提醒每個人,生活會聆聽我們的低語
I know there are times
我知道,有的時候

when luck seems distant and quiet
幸運似乎離我們很遠,似乎對我們沉默無語

but we should hold on to our faith.
但我們應該心存信念
So let's not get weary in believing!
讓我們一直堅信生活會好起來!

padding-bottom: 50%;">我曾經是電子產品的致命剋星