當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語閱讀理解 > 男人心海底針:男人真正想說的是什麼?

男人心海底針:男人真正想說的是什麼?

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.97K 次

Novelist and official Southern Belle Loraine Despres used to warn me to be wary of men who say, "When I'm done with you.hellip;" As in, "When I'm done with you, you'll know Paris like the back of your hand," or, "By the time I'm done with you, you'll have a wardrobe of real silk lingerie." It means, she says, he expects to be done with you. Me, all I hear is Paris and panties.
小說家洛蘭·德普雷是一位真正的南方淑女,她過去常警告我要小心那些說“……我纔會和你分開”的男人,比如“你對巴黎瞭如指掌的時候,我纔會和你分開”,或者“你擁有一整櫃真絲內衣的時候,我纔會和你分開” 。洛蘭認爲男人說這些話的意思是他想和你分手。而我呢,只聽到巴黎和褲褲。

男人心海底針:男人真正想說的是什麼?

What he says: "I love you... just not in the way you want to be loved."
他說:“我愛你……只是與你希望被愛的方式不同。”

What I hear: "I love you."
我聽到的是:“我愛你。”

What he really means: "I love having a friend with benefits."
他真正想說的是:“我好想找個炮友。”

What he says: "I'm really not ready for a relationship."
他說:“我真的沒有做好戀愛的準備。”

What I hear: "Hang in there, baby. We have a future together."
我聽到的是:“堅持下去,寶貝,將來我們會在一起的。”

What he really means: "I don't want to be in a relationship. At least, not with you."
他真正想說的是:“我不想談戀愛,至少不是和你談。”

What he says: "You're so hot!"
他說:“你真性感!”

What I hear: "You're so beautiful!"
我聽到的是:“你真漂亮!”

What he really means: "Take off your clothes."
他真正想說的是:“脫吧!”

What he says: "This is getting too intense too fast. We should make some space."
他說:“一切來得太快太突然,我們應該留點空間。”

What I hear: "The depth of my passion for you scares me."
我聽到的是:“我對你火熱的激情讓我不知所措。”

What he really means: "I'm interested in seeing someone else."
他真正想說的是:“我想再找別人。”

What he says: "It's not you, it's me."
他說:“不怪你,怪我。”

What I hear: "You are perfect, I am broken. Will you fix me?"
我聽到的是:“你很完美,而我有問題。你能治癒我嗎?”

What he really means: "I'm already seeing someone else."
他真正想說的是:“我已經看上別人了。”