當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > 口語中容易理解錯的英語句子

口語中容易理解錯的英語句子

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 8.38K 次

you have a family? 你有孩子嗎?

padding-bottom: 100%;">口語中容易理解錯的英語句子

's a good father that knows his son.就算是最好的父親,也未必瞭解自己的兒子。

3.I have no opinion of that sort of man. 我對這類人很反感。

put 5 dollars into my hand,"you have been a great man today." 他把5美圓塞到我手上說:“你今天表現得很好。”

5.I was the youngest son,and the youngest but two. 我是最小的兒子,但我還有兩個妹妹。

picture flattered her. 她比較上照。

country not agreeing with her, she returned to England. 她在那個國家水土不服,所以回到了英國。

is a walking skeleton. 他很瘦。

machine is in good repair. 機器已經修好了。

allowed the father to be overruled by the judge, and declared his own son guilty. 他讓法官的職責戰勝了父子的親情,最終宣佈兒子有罪。

don't know what you are talking about. 你在胡說八道。

don't begin tounderstand what they mean. 你根本不知道他們在幹嘛。(not begin to:毫不)

didn't praise him slightly. 他們大大地表揚了他。

's all I want to hear. 我已經聽夠了。

15.I wish I could bring you to see my point. 你要我怎麼說你才能明白呢。

really flatter me. 你讓我受寵若驚。

made a great difference. 有他沒他結果完全不一樣。

cannot give him too much money. 你給他再多的錢也不算多。

long exhausting trip proved too much. 這次旅行曠日持久,我們都累倒了。

look darker after the holiday. 你看上去更健康了。

luck would have it, he was caught by the teacher again. 不幸的是,他又一次被老師逮個正着。

held the little boy by the right hand. 她抓着小男孩的右手。(這裏"by"與"with"動作主語完全相反)