美劇中極易理解錯誤的句子 跟學英語
He is a fast talker.
他老是說得天花亂墜.
Drop dead.
走開點.
What's eating you?
你有什麼煩惱?
Cut it out.= Go on. =Knock it off
不要這個樣子啦~
Stop pulling my leg.
不要開我玩笑了.
Don't jump on me.
不要跟我發火.
It's on the house.
這是免費的.
He's down and out.
他已經完了.
That will be the day.
要有這麼一天就好了.
Play to the score.
見機行事.
Get off my back.
少跟我羅嗦.
He is trying to cash in on me.
他想佔我便宜.