當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 飛行員英語900句 第44期:其他情況通話術語(4)

飛行員英語900句 第44期:其他情況通話術語(4)

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2W 次

We have about thirty injured persons on board, four are very serious. Can you deliver this message to the medical staff that are standing by?

飛行員英語900句 第44期:其他情況通話術語(4)
861. 我們機上有三十人受傷。其中四人受傷嚴重。你能把此信息告知待命的醫務人員嗎?

We overran the runway end. We are evacuating. Request emergency services.

862. 我們衝出了跑道頭。我們正在撤離。請求緊急服務。

We veered off the runway. We are evacuating near the runway and rapid exit J5.

863. 我們偏出了跑道,正在撤離。我們的位置在跑道和快速脫離道口J5附近。

We will reach our minimum fuel if we are delayed any further.

864. 如果我們進一步延誤,我們將達到最低燃油量。

We are declaring minimum fuel. We will have less than 30 minutes endurance by the time we get to our destination.

865. 我們宣佈最低燃油量。我們到達目的地之後會有少於30分鐘續航時間。

We are declaring fuel emergency. Our endurance is 1 hour 58 minutes. We are 1 hour 30 minutes from the closest alternate airport.

866. 我們宣佈燃油緊急狀況。我們的續航時間1小時58分鐘。我們離最近備降場時間是1小時30分鐘。

We are declaring fuel emergency. Request priority landing Runway 03R.

867. 我們宣佈燃油緊急狀況。申請優先着陸,跑道03右。

We have been intercepted by a military aircraft. It is rocking its wings to indicate we should follow.

868. 我們被一架軍用飛機攔截了。它搖動機翼讓我們跟着它。

I’m trying to identify the type and nationality of the military aircraft. So far, no response on 121.5.

869. 我們正試着識別軍用飛機的機型和國籍。到目前爲止,121.5頻率沒有迴應。

The military aircraft is commanding us to land at the airfield below.

870. 軍用飛機正在指令我們在下面的機場着陸。

The military aircraft has made an abrupt maneuver indicating we may continue on this heading.

871. 軍用飛機已突然機動,表明我們可以繼續保持此航向。

We are being escorted towards the national boundary by two military aircraft.

872. 我們正在被兩架軍用機押送到國境線。

We are heading 085. This heading allows us to quickly exit the prohibited airspace.

873. 我們現在航向085。該航向我們可以快速離開禁飛空域。

If we continue to make orbits we will exceed our duty time limit by the time we land.

874. 如我們繼續轉圈,我們將在落地時超出執勤期限制。

A crew member is incapacitated. Request diversion and medical assistance.

875. 一名機組成員失能。請求備降和醫療救助。

They have revived the unconscious passenger by CPR procedure. It looks like he’ll be fine. Request to cancel the diversion.

876. 他們通過心肺復甦程序使失去知覺的旅客恢復了意識。似乎情況不錯。申請取消備降。

Confirm we are being vectored to fly overhead the airport for right downwind.

877. 證實你會引導我們飛越機場上空然後做右三邊。

Confirm we have enough separation from preceding aircraft.

878. 證實我們與前機有足夠間隔。

Unable to expedite climb due performance.

879. 由於性能,不能快速爬升。

Negative contact due visibility.

880. 由於能見度,不能看見那架飛機。