當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 飛行員英語900句 第40期:氣象及其他機場信息通話術語(5)

飛行員英語900句 第40期:氣象及其他機場信息通話術語(5)

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.98W 次

We made a very hard landing. We’ll need maintenance inspection before our next flight. Suggest you check the runway touchdown zone.

飛行員英語900句 第40期:氣象及其他機場信息通話術語(5)
781. 我們重着陸了。下次飛行前我們需要機務檢查。建議你們檢查跑道接地區。

The center of gravity is disturbed. We will relocate passengers prior to approach. Request holding.

782. 重心被幹擾了。進近前我們將重新安排旅客。申請等待。

Request a large airspace to maneuver due flight control problems.

783. 由於飛行操縱的問題,請求較大空域做機動。

My apologies for the deviation due the wrong altitude setting. Request further instructions.

784. 抱款由於錯誤的高度設定而偏離。申請進一步指令。

My apologies for the level deviation. We were caught in a strong updraft.

785. 抱款高度偏離了。我們遇到了強上升氣流。

We used too much speed brakes and penetrated our level. Did we cause any conflict?

786. 我們使用了過大量的減速板而穿越了我們的高度。我們引起衝突了嗎?

We were not informed of a frequency change. I will now monitor your frequency.

787. 我們未得到頻率改變的通知。我將現在監聽你的頻率。

Unable visual approach due company policy. Request radar vectors.

788. 公司政策原因不能目視進近。申請雷達引導。

Unable circling approach due company policy. Request diversion.

789. 公司政策原因不能盤旋進近。申請備降。

Are we being vectored too close to the parallel aircraft?

790. 有架飛機在平行飛行,我們是不是被雷達引導得太近了?

Is the preceding aircraft crossing our altitude?

791. 前機正在穿越我們的高度嗎?

I can read you, but I’m not sure you can hear me. I will squawk ident to comply with your instructions.

792. 我能聽到你,但我不確定你能聽到我。我將識別應答機以遵守指令。

I see wildfire at my 10 o’clock, about 8 miles.

793. 我在我10點鐘方位,約8海里的地方看到了野火。

I have heard an aircraft in distress but no one’s responding. I can help relay his message.

794. 我聽到有飛機遇險了但沒有人迴應。我能幫助轉報信息。

Message relay: The aircraft in distress will ditch in the ocean. His present coordinate is One Eight Degrees, One Five Minutes, North, One Six Zero Degrees, Five Two Minutes East.

795. 轉報:遇險飛機將海上迫降。目前的座標是18度,15分鐘,北,160度,52分鐘,東。

The aircraft in distress says he will attempt to force land in an area about ten miles Northeast of his position.

796. 遇險飛機說他將嘗試在其位置東北10海里的區域迫降。

Request offset 10 miles left to avoid the reported strong downdraft.

797. 請求左偏10海里避開已報告的強下沉氣流。

Request diversion. The latest weather at our destination suggests snow storm will last for 5 hours.

798. 申請備降。目的地機場最新天氣表明雪暴將持續5小時。

Our radar shows a strong echo from the thunderstorm ahead. Request immediate right turn to avoid it.

799. 雷達顯示前方強雷暴回波。申請立即右轉避讓。

Request immediate one-eighty turn to the right due to possible hail ahead.

800. 由於前方可能有冰雹,申請立即右轉180。