當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 英語口語萬能句典 第34期:勸告

英語口語萬能句典 第34期:勸告

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.96W 次

勸告

padding-bottom: 100%;">英語口語萬能句典 第34期:勸告


Don't be like that.= Don't do this.
別這樣。


It will work out in the end.
事情終究會好的。

Everything will fall together。
一切最終會有好的結局的。

Is it worth all the effort?
值得嗎?

A:Is it worth all the effort?
值得嗎?
B:Absolutely!
絕對值得!

You must learn how to handle it.
你必須學會如何處理這件事情。

You shall learn how to deal with it.
你應該學會如何處理這事。

You can't overcome the crisis that way.
你那樣是渡不了難關的。

A: Leave this matter over until tomorrow.
這事明天再說吧。
B: You can't overcome the crisis that way.
你那樣是渡不了難關的。
overcome v. 克服,戰勝
crisis n. 危機,難關
leave over“留下”


In good time.
時間還來得及。

All in good time.
來得及,別急。
Everything in its time.
別急,到時候就會來了。
There's time for everything.
時間有的是。
in good time“及時地”

Don't get all bent out of shape!
凡事忍着點兒!

Don't get your nose out of joint!
不要動不動就發火!
A: This is more than I can stand.
這讓我忍受不了。
B: Don't get all bent out of shape!
凡事忍着點兒!

Don't do that!
不要那樣做!

A:Don't do that!
不要那樣做!
B:Then what shall I do?
那我該怎麼做?

I'd rather you didn't.= You'd better don't
你最好別那樣做。

A: Could I open the window?
我可以打開窗戶嗎?
B: Well,I'd rather you didn't if you don't mind. It's very noisy when you open the window.
Just leave the door open. Will that be all right?
哦,你最好別打開,希望你不要介意。打開窗戶噪音很大。只開着門,可以嗎?

Don't be a blabbermouth.
別多嘴。

Keep your lips sealed.
什麼都別說出去。
blabbermouth n. 長舌者

Don't work yourself into a tizzy.= Don't lose your mind.
不要失去理智。

calm down.冷靜點。
A:I'll fire him at once.
我要立刻解僱他。
B: Don't work yourself into a tizzy.
不要失去理智。
tizzy n. 極度激動狂亂的心情

Do you think you could goa little slower?
你能不能走慢點兒。

A:Do you think you could go a little slower?
你能不能走慢點兒?
B: Oh. sorry. I'm used to walking fast.
噢,對不起。我習慣了快走。

Don't get all excited.= Don't get all worked up.
不要太激動。


Just be natural.= Take things as they come.= Let things be.
順其自然吧。


It'll get you nowhere.
你這樣行不通。

A: I don't want to talk to him.
我不想跟他講話。
B:It'll get you nowhere.
你這樣行不通。

Hold your horses.
忍耐一下。

Keep your shirt on.
耐着性子。

I've never asked you for help,so please.
我從沒有求過你什麼,所以這次請你幫幫我。

A:I'm extremely busy recently, so I'm afraid I can't spare you time.
我最近特別忙,所以恐怕抽不出時間來幫你。
B: I've never asked you for help, so please.
我從沒有求過你什麼,所以這次請你幫幫我。

Don't fly off the handle.= Don't go crazy.
不要大發雷霆。
fly off the handle“冒火,激動”


I don't think it's necessary.
我認爲沒有必要。

A:I need to go on a diet。
我需要減肥。
B:I don't think it's necessary.
我認爲沒有必要。

Listen to me just once!
就聽我一次吧!

A:I don't want to go there.
我不想去那兒。
B:Listen to me just once!
就聽我一次吧!