當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 英語口語萬能句典 第21期:談論工作

英語口語萬能句典 第21期:談論工作

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.07W 次

談論工作

padding-bottom: 100%;">英語口語萬能句典 第21期:談論工作

What do you do fora living?=What's your occupation?
你是做什麼工作的?

A: What do you do fora living?
你是做什麼工作的?
B: I'm an English teacher.
我是一名英語老師。
living n. 生計,生活
occupation n. 職業
詢問別人的職業也可以直接用"What do you do?"。


What position do you hold?
你擔任什麼職務?

A: What position do you hold?
你擔任什麼職務?
B: I'm in charge of the advertisement department.
我負責廣告部。

I'm my own boss.=I'm self-employed
我自己當老闆。

A:Where do you work.
你在哪兒上班?
B:I'm my own boss.
我自己當老闆。

I've been sitting all day. My shoulders get so stiff.
坐了一整天,我的肩膀都僵了。

My eyes are tired. I've been looking at this screen too long.
我的眼睛好累啊,看這個屏幕太久了。

I'm so tired for I have to work for 11 hours a day.
我每天都工作11個小時,真是太累了。

A:You don't look well
你看上去不太好。
B: I'm so tired for I have to work for 11 hours a day.
我每天都工作11個小時,真是太累了。
在本句中第一個“for”的意思和because的意思一樣,都用來表示原因,但for的語氣要比because輕。

I have to work late every day.
我每天都要工作到深夜。

A:You look so tired. Are you all right?
你看上去很累。沒事吧?
B: I have to work late every day.
我每天都要工作到深夜。

I can't put up with working overtime every day.
我不能忍受每天都加班。

A: I can't put up with working overtime every day.
我不能忍受每天都加班。
B:Neither can I!
我也受不了!
put up with“忍受,容忍”

We must work for ten hours.
我們必須工作十個小時。

A:We must work for ten hours.
我們必須工作十個小時。
B: I think your boss is cruel.
我覺得你們老闆太殘忍了。

How's the salary, if I may ask?
冒昧地問一下,工資是多少?

A:How's the salary if I may ask?
冒昧地問一下,工資是多少?
B: The salary is not bad, but I'm under a lot of pressure at work.
還不錯,不過工作壓力挺大的。

The task is so heavy that I want to change a job.
工作任務太重了,我真想換個工作。

A: The task is so heavy that I want to change a job.
工作任務太重了,我真想換個工作。
B: You'd better think about it seriously.
你最好認真考慮一下?
so that連在一起用表示的是“因此,所以”。分開用的時候,“so”後面接形容詞或副詞.that後面接從句,表示“如此…以致於…”。

How long have you worked for this company?
你在這家公司工作多久了?

A: How long have you worked for this company?
你在這家公司工作多久了?
B: For about ten years since its establishment.
從它成立開始,大約有10年了。
establishment n. 成立,建立

My job pays well.
我的工作收入挺不錯的。

A: Does your company pay well?
你們公司的工資高嗎?
B:Yes. My job pays well.
是的,我的工作收入挺不錯的。

It's suitable for me.
這份工作很適合我。

A: Do you like your present job?
你喜歡目前的工作嗎?
B: Yes. It's suitable for me
我喜歡。這價工作很適合我。
suitable a. 適合的

I find my job extremely boring.
我覺得我的工作特別枯燥。

A:Why do you want to find a new job?
你爲什麼想換工作呢?
B:I find my job extremely boring. It's too routine.
我覺得我的工作特別枯燥,太一成不變了。
routine a. 例行公事的。

Why did you quit it?
你爲什麼不幹了呢?

A:Why did you quit it?
你爲什麼不幹了呢?
B: The company is too far away from my house.
那個公司離我家太遠了。
quit v. 辭職,退出

The opportunities are abundant.
機會有的是。

A: Are there any opportunities to be promoted?
你們公司有升職的機會嗎?
B: Yes. The opportunities are abundant.
是的,機會有的是。
abundant a. 豐富的

How do you like your job?
你認爲你的工作怎麼樣?

A:How do you like your job?
你認爲你的工作怎麼樣?
B: It's hard and sometimes very dangerous.
很辛苦,有時也很危險。

My workload is too heavy.
我的工作量太大了。

A: My workload is too heavy.
我的工作量太大了。
B:I don't think so.
我不這樣認爲。
workload n. 工作量

It's hard but very challenging.
雖然很辛苦,但具有挑戰性。

A:Are you satisfied with your work?
你對工作滿意嗎?
B: Yes. It's hard but very challenging.
是的,滿意。雖然很辛苦,但具有挑戰性。
challenging a. 具有挑戰性的