當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 英語口語萬能句典 第12期:準時應邀

英語口語萬能句典 第12期:準時應邀

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.84W 次

準時應邀

padding-bottom: 100%;">英語口語萬能句典 第12期:準時應邀

It's Ok. I'll be there on time.
沒問題。我會按時到的。

A:Would 10:30 be all right for you.
十點半行不行?
B: It's Ok. I'll be there on time.
沒問題。我會按時到的。

I'd be delighted to get together with you.
我很願意和你們聚一聚。

A: We'd like to invite you to join us.
我們想邀請你參加。
B: Oh, I'd be delighted to get together with you.
哦,我很願意和你們聚一聚。
delighted a. 快樂的,樂意的

I'm not doing anything.
我沒什麼事。

I'm free.
我有空。
I have no plans.
我沒有什麼計劃。
I have time.
我有時間。
A: What are you doing tonight?
你今天晚上有什麼事嗎?
B:I'm not doing anything.
我沒什麼事。

That's what I'm thinking about.
咱們想得一樣。

A: How about a drink?
喝一杯怎麼樣?
B: Marvelous! That's what I'm thinking about.
妤極了!咱們想得一樣。

I've nothing to do this weekend.
我這個週末沒什麼事。

A: I've nothing to do this weekend. What for?
我這個週末沒什麼事。幹什麼?
B: I'd like to invite you to a party.
我想邀請你參加一個舞會。

I'll be here to pick you up at six.
六點鐘我來接你。

A: I'll be here to pick you up at six
六點鐘我來接你。
B: Thank you. I'll be ready then.
謝謝。我等你。
pick up“用車接”

I'll be waiting for you at 6 at my home.
我六點在家等你。

A: I want to drop in on you.
我想順路去看看你。
B: Then I'll be waiting for you at 6 at my home.
那我六點在家等你。
drop in on“順路拜訪”

I'll be expecting you then.
到時候我等你。

A: Is it Ok I'm coming at 8 o'clock?
我八點鐘來可以嗎?
B: Yes, I'll be expecting you then.
好的,那到時候我等你。

I'll be there then.
到時我會去的。

I'll be right there on time.
我會按時到的。
I won't be late.
我不會遲到的.
A:9:00 am, my house.
上午9點鐘,在我家。
B:I'll be there then. Thank you for your invitation.
到時我會去的。謝謝你的邀請。

That's settled then.
就這麼定了。

A:Let's meet at 7 tonight.
咱們今晚七點見。
B:That's settled then.
就這麼定了。

That would be great.
太好了。

A: We'd like to invite you to dine with us.
我們想請你和我們一起吃飯。
B:That would be great.
太好了。

That would be fun.
那一定很有趣。

A: Can you come to our ball this Saturday?
你這個星期六能來參加我們的舞會嗎?
B:Yes. That would be fun.
可以。那一定很有趣。

How about 9 o'clock tonight?
今晚9點可以嗎?

A: How about 9 o'clock tonight?
今晚9點可以嗎?
B:Sounds good.
還行。

I won't have time until 4 o'clock
我4點之前沒空。

A: I won't have time until 4 o'clock.
我4點之前沒空。
B:How about 5:00?
5點怎麼樣?
“not…until”句型意思是“直到…才….” 本句也可譯爲“我得到4點纔有空。”

When's a good time for you?=When will it be convenient to you?
你什麼時候方便?

A: When's a good time to you?
你什麼時候方便?
B:Around eight o'clock.
8點左右。
convenient a. 方便的

You can come whenever it's convenient to you.
你什麼時候方便就什麼時候來。

A:When can I go?
我什麼時候能過去?
B: You can come whenever it's convenient to you.
你什麼時候方便就什麼時候來。

Where shall we meet?=Where can I meet you?=Where would you like to meet me?
我們茌哪裏碰面?


You decide where.
你決定個地點吧。

A: At which restaurant are we going to meet?
在哪家餐館見面?
B:You decide where.
你決定個地點吧。

Usual place. Be there or be square.
老地方,不見不散。

A: Where shall we meet?
我們在哪裏見面?
B: Usual place. Be there or be square.
老地方,不見不散。
Be there or be square.固定說法:不見不散。