當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 英語口語萬能句典 第24期:請求

英語口語萬能句典 第24期:請求

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.98W 次

請求

ing-bottom: 100%;">英語口語萬能句典 第24期:請求

Please.
麻煩你。

A:More tea,please.
麻煩你,再來點茶。
B:Yes.sir.
好的,先生。

May I have a word with you?
可以和你談談嗎?

A: May I have a word with you?
可以和你談談嗎?
B: I'm very busy. Please make the long story short.
我很忙,請長話短說。
have a word with“與…談談”

Could you spare me a few minutes?= Could I have a moment?= Do you have a minute?
可否借我幾分鐘?

spare v. 抽出,讓給

Would you turn down the stereo?
請把音量關小一點,好嗎?

stereo n. 立體聲音響
turn down“降低,減弱”


I'm begging you.
求求你。

A:I can't help you now.
我現在沒法幫你忙。
B:I'm begging you.
求求你。
beg v. 請求,乞求

Please.I really need your help.
拜託,我真的需要你的幫助。

A:Please,I really need your help.
拜託,我真的需要你的幫助。
B: I can't. Don't give me a hard time.
我沒辦法,不要爲難我。
求助時,要有禮貌,please這個詞無論在什麼場合都不會顯得多餘。

You could give him a hand.
你總可以幫他一把。

A: You could give him a hand.
你總可以幫他一把。
B:But I can't see why.
我覺得沒必要。
give sb.a hand“幫助某人”

Could you tell me your telephone number?
你能告訴我你的電話號碼嗎?

A: Could you tell me your telephone number?
你能告訴我你的電話號碼嗎?
B:Yes, of course.
當然可以。

May I ask you a favor.= Can you do me a favor?= Will you do me a favor?
可否請你幫個忙?

A:May I ask you a favor?
可否請你幫個忙?
B:Sure. What's it?
好啊,什麼事?
favor n. 協助,支持,厚愛,恩惠

I'll regard it as a favor if you could come.
如果你能來,我將不勝感激。

A: I'll regard it as a favor if you could come.
如果你能來,我將不勝感激。
B: I'd be delighted to if I'm free.
如有時間我很樂意去。
regard as“把…看作”

I'd like you to call me tomorrow= Would you call me tomorrow?
希望你明天可以打電話給我。


Wait for a moment, please.= Wait one minute, please= Wait one moment, please= Wait a minute, please.= Wait a second, please.
請稍等一會兒。


I'd appreciate it if you could attend your party.
如果你能參加我們的晚會,我將不勝感激。

A: I'd appreciate it if you could attend our party.
如果你能參加我們的晚會,我將不勝感激。
B: Thanks for your invitation. I'll be there on time.
謝謝你的邀請。我會準時到的。
appreciate v. 賞識,感激

Do you mind if I ask you a favor?= May I ask you a favor?= Would you please do me a favor?
你能幫我一個忙嗎?


Would you please help me type it?
你能幫我把它打印出來嗎?

A:Would you please help me type it?
你能幫我把它打印出來嗎?
B:My pleasure.
很樂意。

Could I trouble you to shut the door?= Would you mind shutting the door?
能麻煩您關一下門嗎?


Will you pass ne the notebook, please?= Can you hand me the notebook, please?= May I have the notebook, please?
能把筆記本遞給我嗎?

pass sb. sth.“遞給某人某物”

Could I be excused?
我可以走開了嗎?

A:Could I be excused?
我可以走開了嗎?
B: Wait for a moment.I have something to talk with you.
等一下。我有事跟你說。

I wonder iff you could post something for me.
我想知道你是否能幫我郵寄點東西。

A: I wonder if you could post something for me.
我想知道你是否能幫我郵寄點東西。
B: I'm sorry. I'm afraid I can't today.
對不起,恐怕今天不行。
I wonder後面一般接"if"或者"whether"來表示“我想知道是否…”。

Can I bring something?
我可以帶點東西去嗎?

Do I need to bring anything?
我要帶什麼東西去嗎?

Do you have time?= Do you have a minute?
能耽誤你幾分鐘嗎?


Would you object if I turn off the radio?
我把收音機關掉你不反對吧?

A:Would you object if I turn off the radio?
我把收音機關掉你不反對吧?
B:No. It's noisy.
不反對。太吵了。
object v. 反對
turn off“關掉”


I beg your pardon?= Pardon?
請再說一遍好嗎?

Pardon,please.
請再說一遍。
這句話要以升調來讀,如果用降調的話,所表達的意思是“我請求你原諒我”。

I wonder if you could move the desk for me.= Would you be so kind as to move the desk for me?
我想知道您是否能幫我搬一下桌子。


I awonder if you'd mind my playing the piano.
不知您是否介意我彈鋼琴?

A: I wonder if you'd mind my playing the piano.
不知您是否介意我彈鋼琴?
B: Oh, no. Go ahead, please.
哦,不。你彈吧。
go ahead。坐吧,幹吧,說吧,進行吧”
“演奏樂器”的表達法應爲“play+ the+樂器名”,“the”不可以省略。

Can you find it in your heart to forgive me?
您能從心裏原諒我嗎?

I beg your forgiveness.
我懇求您寬恕我。
forgive v. 原諒,寬恕

May I ask you something?= Could I ask you a question, please?
我可以請教您下嗎?


Let's have a little talk.
我們談一會兒吧。

A: Let's have a little talk.
我們談一會兒吧。
B:What's it about?
談什麼?

May I use your phone?
能借用一下電話嗎?

A: May I use your phone?
能借用一下電話嗎?
B:Sure. Go ahead.
可以,請用吧。