當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 美語情景對話 第40期:跑步愛好者 The Runner

美語情景對話 第40期:跑步愛好者 The Runner

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.72W 次

ing-bottom: 66%;">美語情景對話 第40期:跑步愛好者 The Runner

Todd: OK, Tim, we're going to talk about running.

好的,蒂姆,我們將討論討論跑步。

Tim: OK.

好的。

Todd: Now, we've been running the last couple of nights.

我們前幾天晚上一直一起跑步。

Tim: Yeah, that's true.

是的。

Todd: And, uh, your much faster than me. You're a fast runner. How often do you run?

你跑得比我快多了。你跑得很快。你多久跑一次步?

Tim: Well now I only run about four days a week. But, when I was younger everyday.

現在我每週跑四次。我更年輕的時候每天都跑。

Todd: Oh, really. Wow! Did you run in high school or college?

哦,真的。哇!你在高中或大學就開始跑步嗎?

Tim: I ran, I started when I was six years old.

是的,我從6歲開始跑步。

Todd: No kidding!

你沒開玩笑吧!

Tim: And I started running and I ran all through the university.

沒錯,我經常跑步穿過大學校園。

Todd: Really!

真的!

Tim: Yeah!

是的!

Todd: OK. So what events did you do?

好的。你跑過什麼項目

Tim: Middle distance, middle distance which is 1,500 meters to 5,000 meters.

中等距離,1,5000到5000米。

Todd: Wow! Are you a better short distance runner or long distance runner?

哇!你短跑更好,還是長跑更好?

Tim: Middle distance runner.

我擅長中等距離的跑步。

Todd: Middle distance. OK, how far is a middle distance?

中等距離。好的,中等距離有多長?

Tim: Oh, 1,500 meters, about.

大概1,500米。

Todd: 1,500.

1,500米。

Tim: Yeah.

是的。

Todd: OK! Ah, what's your fastest time in the 1,500 meters?

好的!你1500米的最好成績是多少?

Tim: Ah, 3.... about 3:47.

大約3分47秒。

Todd: Three minutes and forty seven seconds.

3分47秒。

Tim: Yeah!

是的!

Todd: That's pretty fast.

那真是很快了。

Tim: Yeah. I did that in high school actually. I wasn't so fast in the university.

是的。那是我在高中時候的成績。我到了大學成績就沒那麼好了。

Todd: Oh, wow, man you can fly? No I don't feel so bad when you run so much faster than me.

哦,哇,你成飛人了?那我不會沮喪你比我跑得快了。

Tim: I've been slowing down. I've been drinking beer so I don't run so fast anymore.

我現在跑得慢了。自從我喝了啤酒就再也跑得不快了。

Todd: Yeah, we're getting older. Actually, um, I'm 33. How old are you?

是的,我們都變老了。事實上,我有33歲。你多大?

Tim: I'm 27.

我27歲。

Todd: 27. Oh, OK. So, do you think you'll be running your whole life?

27歲。哦,好的。你認爲你會一輩子都堅持跑步嗎?

Tim: I think so, yeah. I grew up in the woods, everyday in the woods, so I really want to get back to running in the woods. I think it is really healthy to do.

我想是的。我在林間長大,每天都泡在樹林裏,所以我很想回到森林中繼續跑。我想那樣很健康。

Todd: Yeah. That's nice. OK. Thanks a lot, Tim.

這很好。好的,謝謝你蒂姆。

注:譯文屬原創,未經允許,請勿轉載。