當前位置

首頁 > 商務英語 > 醫學英語 > “睡眠不好”的常用英文表達

“睡眠不好”的常用英文表達

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 6.84K 次

睡不着?!太痛苦,千萬別隨便吃幫助睡眠的藥哦,所謂一份藥三分毒,還是去醫院問問大夫吧,但是面對大夫怎樣更清楚表達你的睡眠困擾呢下面就隨小編一起來學習下相關英語表達吧O(∩_∩)O~~

ing-bottom: 66.41%;">“睡眠不好”的常用英文表達

“睡眠不好”的常用英文表達

1. He is sleeping poorly.

他睡不好。

2. He has difficulty in sleeping, inability to concentrate.

他不易入睡,也難集中精神。

3. It is usually hard for her to fall asleep when she goes to bed at night.

她晚上就寢,很難入睡。

4. He wakes during the night or early morning and finds it difficult to fall asleep again.

他晚間或清早醒來後,再也不能入睡。

5. He has nightmares occasionally.

他有時做噩夢。

醫務英語—掛號(一)

At the Registration Office

對話3

Dialogue Three

護士:早上好!

Nurse: Good morning.

病人:你好!

Patient: Good morning.

護士:請問哪裏不舒服?

Nurse: What seems to be the problem?

病人:高燒,感覺糟透了。

Patient: I'm running a high fever and feeling terribly bad.

護士:這種情況出現有多久了?

Nurse: How long have you.had the problem?

病人:從昨晚開始的。

Patient: Since last night.

護士:您以前來過咱們醫院嗎?

Nurse: Well, have you ever been here before?

病人:事實上,我也是剛剛到這個城市。

Patient: As a matter of fact, I have just moved to this city.

護士: 好的,那麼您得先填寫這張掛號表。比如您的年齡,掛號,住址等等。

Nurse: O. K. In that case, you have to fill in this registration card. Your age, gender, address and things like that.

病人:每問題。 請問我應該掛哪科?

Patient: No problem. Which department should I register with, madam?

醫務英語—掛號(二)

護士:您最好掛內科。

Nurse: You'd better go to the medical department.

病人:表填好,給你。

Patient: Here is my registration card.

護士:謝謝。掛號費是一美圓。

Nurse: Thank you. The registration fee is one dollar.,

病人:好的。請問我該怎麼走?

Patient: Fine. But can you tell me how to get to the medical department, please?

護士:坐電梯到三樓,左拐。沿着走道走。您會看到一塊牌子在您的右手邊。

Nurse: Take the lift to the third floor and then make a left turn. Go along the corridor until you see the sign on your right.

病人:多謝了。

Patient: Thanks a lot.

護士:不客氣。

Nurse: You're welcome.

單詞Words

registration n. 掛號

gender n.性別

address n. 住址

department n. 科,系,部門

register vi掛號

醫務英語—掛號(三)

fee n. 費

lift n. 電梯

corridor n. 走道

短語

Phrases

run a high fever發高燒

as a matter of fact事實上

in that case 如果那樣

fill in 填寫

and things like that等等

register with 掛(某科)的號

had better 最好

take a lift坐電梯

make a left turn向左拐

句子

Sentence Patterns

What seems to be the problem? 請問哪裏不舒服?

How long have you had the problem? 這種情況出現有多久了?

In that case, you have to fill in this registration card. Your age, gender, address and things like that. 那麼您得先填寫這張掛號表。比如您的年齡,性別,住址等等。

Which department should I register with, madam? 請問我應該掛哪科?

You'd better go to the medical department. 您最好掛內科。

Take the lift to the third floor and then make a left turn. Go along the corridor until you see the sign on your right.

坐電梯到三樓,左拐。沿着走道走。您會看到一塊牌子在您的右手邊。