當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 關於"手"的地道習語,你都知道嗎?

關於"手"的地道習語,你都知道嗎?

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.78W 次
ing-bottom: 101%;">關於"手"的地道習語,你都知道嗎?


(get/take your) hands off (something/somebody)
used to tell somebody not to touch something/somebody (命令)別動某物╱某人

Get your hands off my wife! 不許碰我妻子!
Hey, hands off! That's my drink! 嘿,別動!那是我的飲料!

關於"手"的地道習語,你都知道嗎? 第2張


have your hands full
to be very busy or too busy to do something else 忙得不可開交;應接不暇

She certainly has her hands full with four kids in the house. 家裏養着四個孩子,她當然忙得團團轉.


關於"手"的地道習語,你都知道嗎? 第3張


have your hands tied
to be unable to do what you want to do because of rules, promises, etc. 受到制約

I really wish I could help but my hands are tied. 我的確想幫忙,但卻多有不便.


關於"手"的地道習語,你都知道嗎? 第4張


lay/get your hands on something
to find or get something 找到╱得到某物

I know their address is here somewhere, but I can't lay my hands on it right now. 我知道他們的地址就放在這塊兒,但我一時找不到.


關於"手"的地道習語,你都知道嗎? 第5張


out of hand
difficult or impossible to control 難以(或無法)控制

Unemployment is getting out of hand. 失業問題越來越難以控制.


關於"手"的地道習語,你都知道嗎? 第6張


close at hand
near; in a place where somebody/something can be reached easily 在附近;在順手可及的地方

There are good cafes and a restaurant close at hand. 附近有幾家挺不錯的咖啡館和一家餐館.


關於"手"的地道習語,你都知道嗎? 第7張


a firm hand
strong control or discipline 牢固控制;嚴格紀律;鐵腕

Those children need a firm hand to make them behave. 那些孩子得嚴加管教.


關於"手"的地道習語,你都知道嗎? 第8張


take your life in your hands
to risk being killed

You take your life in your hands just crossing the road here. 你在這裏過馬路簡直是冒險玩命.


關於"手"的地道習語,你都知道嗎? 第9張


live (from) hand to mouth
to spend all the money you earn on basic needs such as food without being able to save any money 僅夠餬口度日


關於"手"的地道習語,你都知道嗎? 第10張


tip your hand:to make your plans or intentions known 攤牌;讓對手摸着底細;公開自己的意圖


關於"手"的地道習語,你都知道嗎? 第11張


fall into somebody's hands/the hands of somebody
to become controlled by somebody 受制於某人;被某人控制

The town fell into enemy hands. 那個小鎮落到敵人手裏了.
We don't want this document falling into the wrong hands. 我們不想使這份文件落到不當的人手中.


關於"手"的地道習語,你都知道嗎? 第12張


get your hands dirty
to do physical work 做體力工作;體力勞動

He's not frightened of getting his hands dirty. 他不怕體力勞動.