當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語閱讀理解 > 給生活的忠告

給生活的忠告

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.83K 次

ing-bottom: 75%;">給生活的忠告

I'll give you some advice about life. 我想給你一些生活的忠告。

Eat more roughage; 多吃些粗糧;

Do more than others expect you to do and do it at pains; 給別人比他們期望的更多,並用心去做;

Remember what life tells you; 熟記生活告訴你的一切;

Don't take to heart every thing you hear. 不要輕信你聽到的每件事,

Don't spend all that you have. 不要花光你的所有,

Don't sleep as long as you want; 不要想睡多久就睡多久;

Whenever you say "I love you", please say it honestly; 無論何時說“我愛你”,請真心實意;

Whevever you say "I'm sorry", please look into the other person's eyes; 無論何時說“對不起”,請看對方的眼睛;

Fall in love at first sight; 相信一見鍾情;

Don't neglect dreams; 請不要忽視夢想;

Love deeply and ardently, even if there is pain, but this is the way to make your life complete; 深情熱烈地愛,也許會受傷,但這是使人生完整的唯一方法;

Find a way to settle, not to dispute; 用一種明確的方法解決爭議,不要冒犯;

Never judge people by their appearance; 永遠不要以貌取人;

Speak slowly, but think quickly; 慢慢地說,但要迅速地想;

When someone asks you a question you don't want to answer, simle and say, "Why do you want to know?" 當別人問你不想回答的問題時,笑着說:“你爲什麼想知道?”

Remember that the man who can shoulder the most risk will gain the deepest love and the supreme accomplishment; 記住:那些敢於承擔最大風險的人才能得到最深的愛和最大的成就;

Call you mother on the phone. If you can't, you may think of her in your heart; 給媽媽打電話,如果不行,至少在心裏想着她;

When someone sneezes say, "God bless you"; 當別人打噴嚏時,說一聲“上帝保佑”;

If you fail, don't forget to learn your lesson; 如果你失敗了,千萬別忘了汲取教訓;

Remember the three "respects". Respect yourself, respect others, stand on dignity and pay attention to your behavior; 記住三個“尊”: 尊重你自己;尊重別人; 保持尊嚴, 對自己的行爲負責;Don't let a little dispute break up a great friendship; 不要讓小小的爭端損毀了一場偉大的友誼;

Whenever you find your wrongdoing, be quick with reparation! 無論何時你發現自己做錯了,竭盡所能去彌補;動作要快!

Whenever you make a phone call smile when you pick up the phone, because someone feel it! 無論什麼時候打電話,摘起話筒的時候請微笑,因爲對方能感覺到!

Marry a person who likes talking; because when you get old, you'll find that chatting to be a great advantage; 找一個你愛聊的人結婚;因爲年紀大了後,你會發覺喜歡聊天是一個人最大的優點;

Find time for yourself. 找點時間,單獨呆會兒;

Life will change what you are but not who you are; 欣然接受改變,但不要摒棄你的個人理念;

Remember that silence is golden; 記住:沉默是金;

Read more books and watch less television; 多看點書,少看點電視;

Live a noble and honest life. Reviving past times in your old age will help you to enjoy your life again; 過一種高尚而誠實的生活。當你年老時回想起過去,你就能再一次享受人生。

Trust God, but don't forget to lock the door; 相信上帝,但是別忘了鎖門;

The harmonizing atmosphere of a family is valuable; 家庭的融洽氛圍是難能可貴的;

Try your best to let family harmony flow smoothly; 盡你的能力讓家平順和諧;

When you quarrel with a close friend, talk about the main dish, don't quibble over the appetizers; 當你和你的親近的人吵嘴的時候,試着就事論事,不要扯出那些陳芝麻、爛穀子的事;

You cannot hold onto yesterday; 不要擺脫不了昨天;

Figure out the meaning of someone's words; 多注意言下之意;

Share your knowledge to continue a timeless tradition; 和別人分享你的知識,那纔是永恆之道;

Treat our earth in a friendly way, don't fool around with mother nature; 善待我們的地球,不要愚弄自然母親;

Do the thing you should do; 做自己該做的事;

Don't trust a lover who kisses you without closing their eyes; 不要相信接吻時從不閉眼的伴侶;

Go to a place you've never been to every year. 每年至少去一個你從沒去過的地方。

If you earn much money,the best way to spend it is on charitable deeds while you are alive; 如果你賺了很多錢,在活着的時候多行善事,這是你能得到的最好回報;

Remember, not all the best harvest is luck; 記住有時候,不是最好的收穫也是一種好運;

Understand rules completely and change them reasonably; 深刻理解所有的規則,合理地更新他們;

Remember, the best love is to love others unconditionally rather than make demands on them; 記住,最好的愛存在於對別人的愛勝於對別人的索求這上;

Comment on the success you have attained by looking in the past at the target you wanted to achieve most; 回頭看看你發誓取得的目標,然後評價你到底有多成功;

In love and cooking, you must give 100% effort…but expect little appreciation. 無論是烹飪不是愛情,都用百分之百的負責態度對待,但是不要乞求太多的回報。