當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語詩歌散文 > 名家經典優美詩歌三首

名家經典優美詩歌三首

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.33W 次

下面本站小編爲大家帶來名家經典優美詩歌欣賞三首,歡迎大家閱讀!

ing-bottom: 75%;">名家經典優美詩歌三首

 濟慈經典詩歌:每當我害怕

When I have fears that I may cease to be

每當我害怕,生命也許等不及

Before my pen has glean'd my teeming brain,

我的筆蒐集完我蓬勃的思潮,

Before high-piled books, in charactery,

等不及高高一堆書,在文字裏,

Hold like rich garners the full ripen'd grain;

象豐富的穀倉,把熟穀子收好;

When I behold, upon the night's starr'd face,

每當我在繁星的夜幕上看見

Huge cloudy symbols of a high romance,

傳奇故事的巨大的雲霧徵象,

And think that I may never live to trace

而且想,我或許活不到那一天,

Their shadows, with the magic hand of chance;

以偶然的神筆描出它的幻相;

And when I feel, fair creature of an hour,

每當我感覺,呵,瞬息的美人!

That I shall never look upon thee more,

我也許永遠都不會再看到你,

Never have relish in the faery power

不會再陶醉於無憂的愛情

Of unreflecting love;--then on the shore

和它的魅力!——於是,在這廣大的

Of the wide world I stand alone, and think

世界的岸沿,我獨自站定、沉思,

Till love and fame to nothingness do sink.

直到愛情、聲名,都沒入虛無裏。

勃朗寧夫人經典詩歌:我是怎樣的愛你

How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.

我是怎樣地愛你?讓我逐一細算。

I love thee to the depth and breadth and height

我愛你盡我的心靈所能及到的

My soul can reach, when feeling out of sight

深邃、寬廣、和高度——正象我探求

For the ends of being and ideal grace.

玄冥中上帝的存在和深厚的神恩。

I love thee to the level of every day's

我愛你的程度,就象日光和燭焰下

Most quiet need, by sun and candle-light.

那每天不用說得的需要。我不加思慮地

I love thee freely, as men strive for right.

愛你,就象男子們爲正義而鬥爭;

I love thee purely, as they turn from praise.

我純潔地愛你,象他們在讚美前低頭。

I love thee with the passion put to use

以滿懷熱情,就象往日滿腔的辛酸;

In my old griefs, and with my childhood's faith.

我愛你以我童年的信仰;我愛你

I love thee with a love I seemed to lose

我愛你,抵得上那似乎隨着消失的聖者

With my lost saints. I love thee with the breath,

而消逝的愛慕。我愛你以我終生的

Smiles, tears, of all my life; and, if God choose,

呼吸,微笑和淚珠——假使是上帝的

I shall but love thee better after death.

意旨,那麼,我死了我還要更加愛你!

 勃朗寧夫人經典詩歌:世界的面目都變了

The face of all the world is changed,I think,

我覺得,全世界的面貌都改觀

Since first I heard of the footsteps of thy soul

自聽到,你靈魂的腳步輕輕現

Move still, oh, still, beside me, as they stole

第一次,悄悄地來到我的身邊

betwixt me and the dreadful outer brink

潛過我與死亡之隙可怕的邊緣

Of obvious death, where I, who thought to sink,

我站在那兒,本以爲自己勢必

Was caught up into love, and taught the whole

會沉沒,卻被救出墜入愛情裏

Of life in a new rhythm. The cup of dole

還傳授一曲全部生命的新旋律

God gave for baptism, I am fain to drink,

我欣然地喝下,那杯上帝賜予

And praise its sweetness, Sweet, with thee anear.

洗禮的酒,讚美它甘甜。甘甜

The names of a country, heaven, are changed away

是因爲你的靠近。天堂和人間

For where thou art or shalt be, there or here;

因爲你的存在與否稱謂也改變

And this lute and d yesterday

而往日珍視的這首歌和魯特琴

(The singing angels know ) are only dear

仍是唯一摯愛,天使瞭然在心

Because thy name moves right in what they say.

因你之名在他們的歌聲中氤氳