當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 口語英語學習材料 > 西餐廳必備:牛排點餐英語教與學

西餐廳必備:牛排點餐英語教與學

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.36W 次

ing-bottom: 70.67%;">西餐廳必備:牛排點餐英語教與學

關於牛排的種類、生熟程度、等級和佐料配菜等知識,我們前面都已經瞭解的差不多了,下面就可以真槍實彈的進西餐館點餐啦!不過點餐英語也有講究。真實場景中會是怎麼樣的呢?

Waiter:What kind of steak you prefer for the dinner? 服務員:您晚餐想點哪種牛排?
Guest:Mmm, they all look appealing, do you have any suggestion?顧客:看起來都非常不錯,你有什麼建議嗎?
Waiter:I recommend the Chef’s Special, the Prime Grade Fillet is very light and tender. 服務員:我推薦主廚特色菜,Prime等級的菲力牛排。肉感很清淡嫩滑。
Guest:What do you mean by Prime Grade? 顧客:你說的“Prime”等級是什麼意思?
Waiter:It means the best quality beef according to the grading system made by the US Department of Agriculture. 服務員:這是美國農業部鑑定的牛排等級中的最高等級。
Guest:I see, so I take you’re advice, let’s try your Filet Mignon. 顧客:我明白了,那就按你說的,試試菲力牛排吧。
Waiter:Thanks, how do you want to your steak cooked? Most guests choose Medium Rare. 服務員:謝謝,您想要幾成熟的?大多數顧客會選擇5分熟。
Guest:Will it be too rare? I am not used to rare food. 顧客:會不會太生了啊?我不大習慣生食。
Waiter:Not at all, you will find that is the meat is so tender and juicy. 服務員:一點也不會,您會發現這樣的肉感既嫩滑又多汁。
Guest:I’ll try, don’t let me down. 顧客:那我試試吧,不要讓我失望。
Waiter:Yes, Sir. What kind of accompaniments you choose to match your steak? We have potato, vegetables, and mushrooms. 服務員:好的,先生。您想要什麼配菜?我們有土豆、蔬菜和蘑菇。
Guest:Do you have baked potato, broccoli, and some mushrooms? 顧客:有烤土豆,西蘭花和蘑菇嗎?
Waiter:We certainly do. Any condiment? 服務員:當然有的。您需要什麼佐料嗎?
Guest:No, thank you, I prefer the original taste of the steak. 顧客:不用了,謝謝。我還是喜歡原味的牛排。
Waiter:Do you want some wine to go with the steak? 服務員:需要些酒嗎?
Guest:A glass of your house wine will be fine. 顧客:一杯你們這的特色酒吧。
Waiter:Thanks for your order, the steak will be ready in 15 minutes. 服務員:謝謝您的點單,牛排15分鐘內會做好。Waiter:Here is your steak, please be careful of the hot plate. Enjoy your dinner. 服務員:這是您的牛排,請當心鐵盤燙,祝您用餐愉快。
Guest:Thanks a lot. 顧客:謝謝。

Waiter:How is the dinner? Do you like the steak? 服務員:吃的怎麼樣?您喜歡這牛排嗎?
Guest:Terrific, everything is so tasty. 顧客:非常棒,一切都很美味。
Waiter:After the main course, do you want some dessert? 服務員:主菜完畢後,您需要些什麼甜點嗎?
Guest:I’m really full, I would rather pass this time, could you fix me a cup of coffee?顧客:我真的飽了,就不要了,給我來杯咖啡吧。
Waiter:Of course. Do you want it black, or to go with sugar and cream? 服務員:好的,您是要黑咖啡還是加奶或加糖的?
Guest:The black will do. 顧客:黑咖啡就可以。

另外,如果需要冰淇淋的話可以說Á la mode
Waiter: What pie do you love today? 服務員:您今天想要什麼派?
Guest: I'll stick with Three Plum. Á la mode. 顧客:我還要三莓派。加冰淇淋。