當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語故事 > 雙語暢銷書《我是馬拉拉》第21章:主啊 我將她託付給你(13)

雙語暢銷書《我是馬拉拉》第21章:主啊 我將她託付給你(13)

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.64K 次

He made bargains with God.

ing-bottom: 133.33%;">雙語暢銷書《我是馬拉拉》第21章:主啊 我將她託付給你(13)
他向真主提出交換條件。

'Even if I have to live in the deserts of the Sahara, I need her eyes open; I won't be able to live without her.

“就算讓我住在撒哈拉沙漠也沒關係,我需要她張開眼睛;沒有她我活不下去。

O God, let me give the rest of my life to her; I have lived enough.

噢,主啊,把我剩下的生命都讓給她吧,我已經活得夠久了。

Even if she is injured, just let her survive.'

請讓她活下去吧。”

Eventually my mother interrupted him.

最後,母親打斷了他的祈禱。

'God is not a miser,' she said. 'He will give me back my daughter as she was.'

“真主沒那麼小氣,”她說,“他會把我的女兒完好如初地還給我。”

She began praying with the Holy Quran in her hand, standing facing the wall, reciting verses over and over for hours.

她手捧《古蘭經》,連續數個小時面向牆壁站立,不斷地誦唸經文。

'I had never seen someone praying like her,' said Madam Maryam. 'I was sure God would answer such prayers.'

“我從來沒有看到過有誰像她這樣禱告。”瑪麗安說,“這樣的禱告,真主肯定會迴應的。”

My father tried not to think about the past and whether he had been wrong to encourage me to speak out and campaign.

父親試着強迫自己不要回想過去,不要懷疑自己是不是不該讓我公開演講和參加活動。

Inside the theatre Colonel Junaid used a saw to remove an eight-to-ten-centimetre square from the upper-left part of my skull so my brain had the space to swell.

手術室裏,朱奈德上校用鋸子從我的頭顱左上方移除了8*10釐米大小的頭蓋骨,讓我腫脹的大腦獲得一定的空間。

He then cut into the subcutaneous tissue on the left of my stomach and placed the piece of bone inside to preserve it.

然後,他在我的腹部左側皮下組織處切開一個洞,把鋸下來的頭蓋骨暫時先保存在這裏面。

Then he did a tracheotomy as he was worried the swelling was blocking my airway.

接着,因爲擔心腫脹會影響到我的呼吸,他又幫我做了氣管切開手術。

He also removed clots from my brain and the bullet from my shoulder blade.

還把腦部的血栓移除,再將肩胛骨上的子彈取出。

After all these procedures I was put on a ventilator.

在這一切過程結束後,他們幫我接上呼吸器。

The operation took almost five hours.

整個手術耗時近五小時。