當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語故事 > 雙語暢銷書《我是馬拉拉》第21章:主啊 我將她託付給你(10)

雙語暢銷書《我是馬拉拉》第21章:主啊 我將她託付給你(10)

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.97W 次

'Miss, don't tell me off,' I whispered as if we were at school.

ing-bottom: 133.33%;">雙語暢銷書《我是馬拉拉》第21章:主啊 我將她託付給你(10)
“老師,不要阻止我。”我輕聲說道,就像我們還在學校裏那樣。

Madam Maryam was a strict headmistress.

瑪麗安老師是位很嚴格的班主任。

Late in the evening my mother came with Atal.

那天晚上,母親跟弟弟阿塔爾趕來了。

They had made the four-hour journey by road, driven by my father's friend Mohammad Farooq.

父親的朋友穆罕默德·法魯克開車四小時,帶他們來到白沙瓦。

Before she arrived Maryam had called to warn her, 'When you see Malala don't cry or shout.

母親到達醫院之前,瑪麗安已經打電話提醒她:“見到馬拉拉的時候,不要哭也不要大叫。

She can hear you even if you think she can't.'

雖然你覺得她聽不見,但她其實是可以聽見的,要儘量保持她的情緒穩定。”

My father also called her and told her to prepare for the worst.

父親也打電話給母親,要她做好最壞的準備。

He wanted to protect her.

他想要保護她。

When my mother arrived they hugged and held back tears.

母親抵達時,父親忍着淚水,與她緊緊相擁。

'Here is Atal,' she told me. 'He has come to see you.'

“阿塔爾來了,”母親對我說,“他來看你了。”

Atal was overwhelmed and cried a lot.

阿塔爾情緒激動,哭個不停。

'Mama,' he wept, 'Malala is hurt so badly.'

“媽媽,”他哭道,“馬拉拉傷得好嚴重。”

My mother was in a state of shock and could not understand why the doctors were not operating to remove the bullet.

母親當時處於震驚之中,不能理解爲什麼醫生不開刀把子彈取出來。

'My brave daughter, my beautiful daughter,' she cried.

“我勇敢的女兒啊,我美麗的女兒啊。”她喊道。

Atal was making so much noise that eventually an orderly took them to the hospital's military hostel, where they were being put up.

後來因爲阿塔爾實在太吵鬧了,醫護人員把他們帶到醫院的軍方宿舍安置。