當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語故事 > 雙語暢銷書《我是馬拉拉》第21章:主啊 我將她託付給你(3)

雙語暢銷書《我是馬拉拉》第21章:主啊 我將她託付給你(3)

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.21W 次

Seeing me like that was the worst thing that had ever happened to him.

雙語暢銷書《我是馬拉拉》第21章:主啊 我將她託付給你(3)
看到我當時的狀況,對父親來說是致命的打擊。

All children are special to their parents, but to my father I was his universe.

每個孩子對父母來說都是寶貴的,但對於父親而言,我就是他的全世界。

I had been his comrade in arms for so long, first secretly as Gul Makai, then quite openly as Malala.

一直以來,我都是他的戰友。最開始,我是祕密的古爾·瑪凱,後來就公開以馬拉拉示人。

He had always believed that if the Taliban came for anyone, it would be for him, not me.

他一直認爲,如果塔利班要針對我們,那個人應該是他,而不是我。

He said he felt as if he had been hit by a thunderbolt.

他說他當時覺得自己好像被雷劈了一樣。

'They wanted to kill two birds with one stone. Kill Malala and silence me for ever.'

“他們想要一石二鳥,只要殺了馬拉拉,我就會永遠噤聲了。”

He was very afraid but he didn't cry.

父親非常害怕,但他沒有哭。

There were people everywhere.

醫院裏到處都是人。

All the principals from the meeting had arrived at the hospital and there were scores of media and activists; it seemed the whole town was there.

集會上的校長們全都趕到了醫院,還有成羣的媒體和政治運動積極分子。似乎整個鎮上的人都聚集在此了。

'Pray for Malala,' he told them.

“替馬拉拉祈禱吧。”父親告訴大家。

The doctors reassured him that they had done a CT scan which showed that the bullet had not gone near my brain.

醫生們安慰他,說他們已經幫我做過電腦斷層掃描,確定子彈沒有傷到我的大腦。

They cleaned and bandaged the wound.

他們已經清理傷口幷包紮了。

'O Ziauddin! What have they done?' Madam Maryam burst through the doors.

“噢,齊亞烏丁!他們做了什麼?”瑪麗安老師衝進門。

She had not been at school that day but at home nursing her baby when she received a phone call from her brother-in-law checking she was safe.

那天,她接到姐夫的電話,問她是否安然無恙。當時,她正在家中照顧她的寶寶,不在學校裏。

Alarmed, she switched on the TV and saw the headline that there had been a shooting on the Khushal School bus.

她心裏一驚,連忙打開電視,發現所有頻道都在報道胡沙爾校車遇襲的消息。

As soon as she heard I had been shot she called her husband.

一得知我中槍的消息,她馬上打電話給她的丈夫。

He brought her to the hospital on the back of his motorbike, something very rare for a respectable Pashtun woman.

他騎着摩托車帶她來到醫院,這是有教養的普什圖婦女少見的舉動。

'Malala, Malala. Do you hear me?' she called. I grunted.

“馬拉拉,馬拉拉,你聽到我在叫你嗎?”她喊道。我發出了一聲悶哼。