當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語故事 > 雙語暢銷書《我是馬拉拉》第21章:主啊 我將她託付給你(1)

雙語暢銷書《我是馬拉拉》第21章:主啊 我將她託付給你(1)

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.98W 次

21'God, I entrust her to you'

ing-bottom: 133.33%;">雙語暢銷書《我是馬拉拉》第21章:主啊 我將她託付給你(1)
21 “主啊,我將她託付給你”

As soon as Usman Bhai Jan realised what had happened he drove the dyna to Swat Central Hospital at top speed.

烏斯曼反應過來,開着校車一路飛奔,向斯瓦特中央醫院衝去。

The other girls were screaming and crying.

女孩子們都在尖叫大哭。

I was lying on Moniba's lap, bleeding from my head and left ear.

我趴在莫妮巴大腿上,血從我的頭部和左耳流出。

We had only gone a short way when a policeman stopped the van and started asking questions, wasting precious time.

我們纔開出一小段路,就被一位警察攔下來問話,浪費掉一些寶貴的時間。

One girl felt my neck for a pulse.

一個女孩摸了摸我的脖子,發現還有脈搏。

'She's alive!' she shouted.

“她還活着!”她大喊道,

'We must get her to hospital.

“我們要快點帶她去醫院。

Leave us alone and catch the man who did this!'

別再攔着我們了,快去把兇手抓起來!”

Mingora seemed like a big town to us but it's really a small place and the news spread quickly.

對我們來說,明戈拉好像是個很大的城鎮,但其實只是一個小地方,消息很快就傳了開來。

My father was at the Swat Press Club for a meeting of the Association of Private Schools and had just gone on stage to give a speech when his mobile rang.

父親當時正在斯瓦特媒體俱樂部參加私立學校協會的會議,剛剛踏上講臺,準備開始演講。這時,電話響了。

He recognised the number as the Khushal School and passed the phone to his friend Ahmad Shah to answer.

他看到號碼顯示是胡沙爾學校打來的,便把電話交給他的朋友艾哈邁德·沙赫,請他幫忙接一下。

'Your school bus has been fired on,' he whispered urgently to my father.

“你們的校車被人開槍攻擊了。”他急迫地壓低聲音向父親說道。

The colour drained from my father's face.

父親臉色慘白。

He immediately thought, Malala could be on that bus!

他馬上想到:馬拉拉可能就在車上!

Then he tried to reassure himself, thinking it might be a boy, a jealous lover who had fired a pistol in the air to shame his beloved.

然後他試着安慰自己,可能只是哪個吃醋的年輕人,拿着手槍跑來對空鳴槍,想讓他的女朋友難堪而已。

He was at an important gathering of about 400 principals who had come from all over Swat to protest against plans by the government to impose a central regulatory authority.

他當時正在參加一場很重要的集會,大約有四百位來自斯瓦特各地的校長參加,抗議政府準備成立中央管理局的決定。