當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語故事 > 雙語暢銷書《我是馬拉拉》第21章:主啊 我將她託付給你(8)

雙語暢銷書《我是馬拉拉》第21章:主啊 我將她託付給你(8)

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.28W 次

A young man came in and introduced himself as Colonel Junaid, a neurosurgeon.

ing-bottom: 133.33%;">雙語暢銷書《我是馬拉拉》第21章:主啊 我將她託付給你(8)
一位年輕男子自我介紹,說他是朱奈德上校,是一位腦神經外科醫生

My father became even more disturbed.

父親更加忐忑不安了。

He didn't think he looked like a doctor; he seemed so young.

他覺得這個男子看起來太年輕,不像一位醫生。

'Is she your daughter?' asked the colonel.

“她是你的女兒嗎?”上校問道。

Maryam pretended to be my mother so she could come in.

瑪麗安假裝稱是,這樣她才得以一起進到病房。

Colonel Junaid examined me.

朱奈德上校幫我做了檢查。

I was conscious and restless but not speaking or aware of anything, my eyes fluttering.

我有意識,而且很驚慌,但我無法說話,也無法對任何事物做出反應。我的眼睛在不停眨動。

The colonel stitched the wound above my left brow where the bullet had entered, but he was surprised not to see any bullet in the scan.

朱奈德上校爲我縫合了左邊眉毛上方的傷口,但他驚訝於掃描時未發現子彈。

'If there is an entry there has to be an exit,' he said.

“有子彈進入的傷口,就一定會有射出口。”他說。

He palpated my spine and located the bullet lying next to my left shoulder blade.

他用手撫觸、檢查我的脊椎,發現子彈卡在左肩胛骨旁邊。

'She must have been stooping so her neck was bent when she was shot,' he said.

“她一定是彎下身子了,所以子彈卡在這兒。”他說。

They took me for another CT scan.

他們又爲我做了一次斷層掃描。

Then the colonel called my father into his office, where he had the scans up on a screen.

然後,上校把父親帶到他的辦公室,掃描結果掛在辦公室的牆上。

He told him that the scan in Swat had been done from only one angle, but this new scan showed the injury was more serious.

他說,斯瓦特的醫生只做了單角度的掃描,這次掃描顯示受傷的程度很嚴重。

'Look, Ziauddin,' he said. 'The CT scan shows the bullet went very close to the brain.'

“齊亞烏丁,斷層掃描顯示子彈經過的地方離大腦很近。”

He said particles of bone had damaged the brain membrane.

他說,“骨頭的細微碎片傷到了腦膜。

'We can pray to God. Let's wait and see,' he said.

現在我們只能祈禱,等着看看狀況如何。

'We're not going to operate at this stage.'

目前,我們暫時不會進行手術。”