當前位置

首頁 > 英語閱讀 > 英語故事 > 雙語暢銷書《我是馬拉拉》第10章:太妃糖 網球與斯瓦特佛像(24)

雙語暢銷書《我是馬拉拉》第10章:太妃糖 網球與斯瓦特佛像(24)

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 1.38W 次

We used to have Islamic studies teachers – qari sahibs – who came to our home to teach the Quran to me and other local children.

ing-bottom: 70.63%;">雙語暢銷書《我是馬拉拉》第10章:太妃糖 網球與斯瓦特佛像(24)

以前,我們總有教授伊斯蘭教義的老師——我們稱爲神職人員——來家裏教導我和其他當地的孩子研讀《古蘭經》。

By the time the Taliban came I had finished my recitation of the complete Quran, what we call Khatam ul-Quran, much to the delight of Baba, my grandfather the cleric.

當塔利班出現時,我已經朗誦完整本經書,我們把這稱爲將《古蘭經》封印在心中,我那擔任伊斯蘭教長的祖父知道後非常開心。

We recite in Arabic, and most people don’t actually know what the verses mean, but I had also started learning them in translation.

我們用阿拉伯文朗誦,多數人都不知道那些句子的含義,我也開始通過翻譯的方式學習這些文字。

To my horror one qari sahib tried to justify Benazir’s assassination.

令我感到恐怖的是,一位神職人員竟試圖將暗殺貝?布托的行爲正義化。

‘It was a very good job she was killed,’ he said. ‘When she was alive she was useless.

殺死她是非常正確的做法,他說,她活着時一無是處。

She was not following Islam properly.

她的行爲並沒有正確依循伊斯蘭教義。

If she had lived there would have been anarchy.’

如果她還活着,國家會大亂。

I was shocked and told my father.

我內心受到很大沖擊,把這件事告訴了父親。

‘We don’t have any option.

我們沒有其他選擇,

We are dependent on these mullahs to learn the Quran,’ he said.

我們需要依靠這些毛拉來研習《古蘭經》。

‘But you just use him to learn the literal meaning of the words; don’t follow his explanations and interpretation.

父親說,但是,你只需要跟毛拉學習這些話字面上的含義;不要聽從他的解釋與翻譯。

Only learn what God says.

你只需從真主的言行中去學習。

His words are divine messages, which you are free and independent to interpret.’

真主的字句帶有神聖的含義,你可以自由獨立地運用並解讀