當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 365天英語口語大全之交際口語(MP3+中英文本) 第20期:對責備批評的迴應

365天英語口語大全之交際口語(MP3+中英文本) 第20期:對責備批評的迴應

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 2.95W 次

ing-bottom: 100%;">365天英語口語大全之交際口語(MP3+中英文本) 第20期:對責備批評的迴應

1.慣用口語句子:

I'm afraid that you have no right to be so rude.
恐怕你沒有權利這麼粗魯無禮。
Don't be so rude to me.
不要對我這麼無禮。

You know nothing about it,
你不瞭解情況。
Don't you know anything?
你懂什麼?
What are you saying?
你在說些什麼?

How dare you speak to me like that?
你竟敢這麼和我說話?!
You are not supposed to talk to me in that tone of voice.
你不該以這樣的語調和我說話。
be supposed to = should“應該”

Don't harp on it!
別嘮嘮叨叨的!
harp on“在…方面喋喋不休”

Why didn't you tell me earlier?
爲什麼不早些告訴我呢?
It's easy to be wise after the event.
做事後諸葛亮並不難。

What do you expect?
你期望怎樣?
What do you expect me to say?
你期望我說什麼?

Who do you think you are?
你以爲你是誰呀?
You and who else?
你算老幾?
當你認爲別人沒有資格來批評你時,就可以用這句話來發泄心中的不滿。

Don't push me too hard.
= Don't push me too far.
別把我逼急了.

It's my fault.
= My mistake.
這是我的錯。

I take full responsibility.
我負全部責任。
I take the blame.
全怪我.
responsibility n. 責任

I didn't mean it.
我不是故意的。
I didn't know how that could have happened.
我萬萬沒想到會發生這樣的事。


2.實用對話

Response to Criticism迴應批評

Mr. Frank: Excuse me, Ms. Ma? I'm here to pick up other files and contracts.
弗蘭克先生:打擾一下,馬女士,我來這兒取文件合同
Ms. Ma: Files and contracts? What do you mean?
馬女士:文件和合同?您是什麼意思?
Mr. Frank: You were supposed to have those files and contracts typed up by now.
弗蘭克先生:你到現在應該把那些文件和合同都打完了。
Ms. Ma: I was supposed to do that? I thought Mary was responsible for it. I could've sworn I heard you ask Mary to do them.
馬女士:我應該做那個嗎?我以爲是瑪麗負責呢。我發誓我聽見你是讓瑪麗打的。
Mr. Frank: Ms. Ma, I asked you specifically.
弗蘭克先生:馬女士,我是特地叫你做的。
Ms. Ma: I'm really sorry, Mr. Frank, I really don't remember that. I've just been so busy today.
馬女士:弗蘭克先生,真是對不起。我真的不記得了。我今天實在是太忙了。
Mr. Frank: I really don't need to hear any excuses. We run a tight ship here Keep up.
弗蘭克先生:我真的不需要聽到任何藉口。我們公司管理嚴格、有效,你得跟上。
Ms. Ma: You're right. sir. It's my fault. I apologize. I'll type them up for you at once.
馬女士:您說的對,先生。是我的錯。我道歉。我這就給您打那些文件和合同。


3.詳細解說

1.“Ms.”意爲“女士”,是一種禮貌的稱呼,加在婚姻狀況不明的女子的娃或全名前。
2.“pick up”在本文中意爲“索取,收取”,例如:She went over to her parents' house to pick up some clean clothes.(她去她父母
家取些乾淨衣服。)
3.“swear”意爲“發誓”,它的過去式爲“swore”,過去分詞爲“sworn” 。
4.“run/keep a tight ship”是習語,意爲“管理嚴格、有效”。
5.“keep up”意爲“不落後,跟上,按相同的水平或步伐繼續下去”。