當前位置

首頁 > 口語英語 > 實用生活英語口語 > 365天英語口語大全之交際口語(MP3+中英文本) 第15期:鼓勵

365天英語口語大全之交際口語(MP3+中英文本) 第15期:鼓勵

推薦人: 來源: 閱讀: 3.34K 次

ing-bottom: 100%;">365天英語口語大全之交際口語(MP3+中英文本) 第15期:鼓勵

1.慣用口語句子:

Show some courage!
鼓起勇氣來!
Show a little resolve!
顯示出點決心來!
Show some spine!
挺起脊樑來!
resolve n. 決心
spine n. 脊骨,骨氣,勇氣

Give it you. best!
盡全力去做吧!
Just a little harder.
再加把勁
Don't let this get you down.
不要因爲這個而灰心喪氣。
get down“使沮喪”

There's nothing to feel discouraged about.
沒什麼可感到氣餒的。
discourage v. 使氣餒

I'm right behind you.
= I'm standing behind you.
我會支持你的。
You have our backing.
我們支持你。

Be a man!
要像個男人!
Don't be such a chicken.
不要這麼膽小如鼠。
You can't be a coward.
你不能當膽小鬼。

Stay at it.
= Stick with it.
堅持下去。
Stick it out.
堅持住。

Cheer up!
振作起來!
Chin up!
不要垂頭喪氣!

Keep your chin up!
不要垂頭喪氣的!



2.實用對話

Encouraging Someone鼓勵

Emily: At the sports meeting today, which sport are you planning to participate in?
艾米麗:今天的運動會,你準備參加哪個項目?
Peter: I'm in the 400 meter relay. I'm really nervous.
彼得:我參加了400米接力賽。我真的好緊張。
Emily: Why so nervous?
艾米麗:怎麼這麼緊張呢?
Peter: I don't want to do badly and let my team-mates down.
彼得:我不想表現太差勁。而讓我的隊友失望。
Emily: I think you can do it. No need to worry. You've been practising hard and I'm sure you'1l win if you just focus.
艾米麗:我覺得你能行。沒必要擔心的。你一直都那麼拼命地訓練,我肯定只要你能集中注意力,一定會贏得比賽的。
Peter: You're right. I need to be confident. But the relay is a team sport and that requires cooperation.
彼得:你說得對,我應該有信心。但是接力賽是一個團體性項目,需要相互配合。
Emily: That means everyone should work together and try their hardest. You'll win or fail as a team, not just because of one
person.
艾米麗:這就意味着大家要相互協作,共同努力。你們將作爲一個團隊共同面對成功或失敗,而不僅僅是一個人。
Peter: Yeah, I know, but I can't help but feel a little nervous anyway.
彼得:是啊,我知道,但我還是控制不住有一點兒緊張。
Emily: Show some courage! I'm sure your team will do fine and win. I believe in you, so you should too.
艾米麗:鼓起勇氣來!我相信你們小組會表現得很出色而且最終能贏得比賽。我相信你,你也應該相信自己。
Peter: I know. We'll try our best. Thanks for your support. It really helps.
彼得:我知道,我們會盡最大努力的。謝謝你的支持,這對我幫助很大。
Emily: Besides, I'll be there watching and cheering you on.
艾米麗:還有,我會觀看比賽併爲你加油的。



3.詳細解說

1.“participate價”表示“參加,參與,分享”,例如:How many people participated in the opening ceremony?(多少人蔘加了開業典禮?)
2.句子結構“can't help but do sth.”等於“can't help doing sth.”,意爲“禁不住做某事”。
3.“cheer sb. on”意思是“爲某人加油助威”,例如:The crowd cheered the runners on as they started the last lap.(賽跑運動員
進入最後一圈時,觀衆們爲他們加油助威。)。

4.文化洗禮

“鼓掌加油”的英文知多少

每個人都應該學會鼓勵。在別人表現不好的時候,鼓勵能令他們減輕壓力,放下包袱;而當別人表現優異時,鼓勵也能讓他們感到被認可,心情愉悅。除了語言之外,“鼓掌”也是表示鼓勵的一種方式,那麼當你想要帶動大家一起鼓掌爲某人加油時,你該怎麼表達呢?
put our hands together for...爲 ...鼓掌
OK, folks! Put your hands together for Veronica and her Dancing Dogs!
好,各位!請爲維羅妮卡和她這些會跳舞的狗鼓掌吧!
give somebody a clap爲某人鼓掌
Come on. everyone! Let's give Tommy a clap.
來吧,各位!咱們爲湯米鼓掌,
applaud somebody for...因爲…爲某人鼓掌,爲某人的…鼓掌
Let's applaud her for her success.
咱們來爲她的成功鼓掌。
give somebody a hand爲某人鼓掌
Let's give all of the teams who competed here today a hand!
我們來爲今天所有來這裏參賽的隊伍鼓掌!
let's hear it for.爲…改呼鼓掌
Her voice is amazing. isn't it? Let's hear it for Amber Rowan!
她的嗓音可真棒,不是嗎?讓我們爲安珀·羅文歡呼鼓掌吧!
give it up for somebody舉起手爲某人鼓掌
All right, people! Give it up for Marvolo the Magician!
好了,各位!舉起你的手爲魔術師馬佛洛鼓掌吧